Logging off on an Android Tablet

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Can anyone tell me how to log off of Lush on an Android tablet?

Everytime I drop the menu down I can't press on the logout link.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Curious_Nicole
Can anyone tell me how to log off of Lush on an Android tablet?

Everytime I drop the menu down I can't press on the logout link.

Yes, it's kind of difficult. It's the biggest reason I don't Lush on our communal tablet.

In the past, it's taken me quite a bit of time to get this done. Try 'swiping' from the cog icon down. What you're trying to achieve is to keep the menu showing. It works sometimes.

Good luck.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I also have an Android tablet. The only way I can log out on mine is to click on Forum in the red bar. To the far right is the 'log out' option. Click there.

Scrolling the menu down is almost impossible on Android. And the rare times I finally do get it to scroll, the menu will often disappear before I can click on anything.

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, they all are just as inadequate on Android.

Quite frankly I am very disappointed in my Android tablet. Actually it sucks! Did I say my Android tablet is a piece of shit? Well, it is!
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I also have an Android tablet. The only way I can log out on mine is to click on Forum in the red bar. To the far right is the 'log out' option. Click there.

Quite frankly I am very disappointed in my Android tablet. Actually it sucks!

You're a genius!!! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I have trouble accessing my stories on my tablet ( at both sites so I bookmarked them.)

The tablet's fault.

I love my tablet though.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
Try 'swiping' from the cog icon down. What you're trying to achieve is to keep the menu showing. It works sometimes.

Mine usually doesn't like swiping (might be me, though), but I can get the menu to stay open when I press long enough on the cog wheel until the built-in menu for the link comes up (Open, Copy...) and then touch the space outside the menu.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I know on my phone, which is also Android, if you hold your finger over an icon with a drop down menu, the menu will scroll and another box will appear asking to save, copy etc or whatever. If you hit the back key, the box will disappear but the menu should remain. I'll also add that it depends on the browser. I don't like the standard browser and find Dolphin works best for lush. although, I can never get the sounds to work as they stop eventually, but that's for another day.