Having trouble sending pics via private message

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey guys,
Lately I've been using my ipad to partake in this amazing site. However any pics I take with my ipad and any pics I take with my cell are too big to post. My question is, is there some way around the 1.0 megabyte (or gigabyte, or whatever the hell it is) limit that I can navigate thru settings? Or is it set in stone and I'm s.o.l.?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by bigbingo
Hey guys,
Lately I've been using my ipad to partake in this amazing site. However any pics I take with my ipad and any pics I take with my cell are too big to post. My question is, is there some way around the 1.0 megabyte (or gigabyte, or whatever the hell it is) limit that I can navigate thru settings? Or is it set in stone and I'm s.o.l.?

Hi.

I believe the image size restriction is something that is coded into Lush. I'm also pretty sure that the camera resolution is not adjustable on an Apple iPad.

However, I've heard that there are some camera apps available which allow you to shoot photographs in different resolutions. It might be worth trying one of those and seeing if they have a file size option.

Liz