Login

Southernwolf's Bill's friends room

last reply
35 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Hello everyone to those who knew Bill I will be making a chatroom in his honor for those who want to share memories of him and grieve his passing. Thursday night will post what time when I have more information thank you for your time

heart FD
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Did your friend delete his Lush profile?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

As I understood OP, is the other thing. And if memory serves me well, no such thing as memorials or grieves are allowed (or weren't allowed few years back) here at lushstories.com. But I could be wrong as well.
0 likes
Quote by Liz

he did is am I not aloud to do anything in an old users name he died and I was hoping to do a chatroom in his memory
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Feline_Dragon

he did is it bot aloud to do anything in an old users name he died and I was hoping to do a chatroom in his memory

I don't recall there being a rule against this. Let me find out for you though. smile
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

I don't recall there being a rule against this. Let me find out for you though. smile

thank u that would be nice to know
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

Princess D
0 likes
yes please let me know the time...so deeply sorry for your lost...i have talked to Bill but a few times...but was very memorable...may he rest in peace always.....(huggs to you sis)........ deana
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Feline_Dragon

It's fine, you can create a chatroom. smile
0 likes
Quote by angiegirl
yes please let me know the time...so deeply sorry for your lost...i have talked to Bill but a few times...but was very memorable...may he rest in peace always.....(huggs to you sis)........ deana

thanks sis will post the time tomorrow
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
Bill was an amazing person, great friend...... my thoughts and prayers go to his family Monica, Kiona and Jae jai and Amanda... hope he can now rest in peace, wherever he is...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Aussie_kitty77
Bill was an amazing person, great friend...... my thoughts and prayers go to his family Monica, Kiona and Jae jai and Amanda... hope he can now rest in peace, wherever he is...

i agree with kat and sarah...

i will be there too

eva!
Lurker
0 likes
Bill was most wonderful person, it's hard to believe i spoke to him one day before his wreck for few minutes, he is alive in my memories always....

"I've dug deep inside my heart,
found the safe and looked inside,
there was room for lots of moments,
in fact hundreds if I tried.

I'm building my own little library,
embedded in my heart,
for all the moments spent with you,
before you had to part.

I can open it up whenever I like,
pick a moment and watch it through,
My little library acts as a promise,
I'll never ever forget you"
0 likes
Not sure I can make it until later but I will try
Lurker
0 likes
rip dear bill ..thanks for the laughs the fights the fun ..talking about your loser sports teams ..never forget you buddy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm very sorry to hear that he passed away. He was a great guy.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
Lurker
0 likes
i wrote a poem on himm... sadly SS don't allow it so i was unable to post it sad
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Someone signed into your friend's SS account yesterday...
Lurker
0 likes
really?
Lurker
0 likes
yes i just checked.. someone did signed in.
0 likes
Quote by innocence_tattooed
yes i just checked.. someone did signed in.

There has also been activity on his Facebook
Lurker
0 likes
very strange

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Whoever logged into Bill's account to inform you guys of his passing is obviously taking the time to put their own grief aside and monitor Bill's internet activity and possibly offer solace to all of Bill's online friends that they somehow knew existed, because I'm fairly certain that's what Bill would want.

My goodness you guys are a cynical bunch.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
for all you doubters Bill is dead Amanda is copying the poems for the kids I talked to her this isn't about drama this is real he is dead so just stop with all the bullshit okay its not funny its sick that you guys would think its a joke
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Feline_Dragon
for all you doubters Bill is dead Amanda is copying the poems for the kids I talked to her this isn't about drama this is real he is dead so just stop with all the bullshit okay its not funny its sick that you guys would think its a joke

hugss.. sorry hun.. we were doubting coz well u and a few know him the best i guess
0 likes
0 likes
Quote by lucky_dragonfly
maybe this is all about drama.

1 things first Maggie if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything

2 Bill would be pissed that all the " haters" would try this shit acting like its a joke its not!

3 if your coming to the room let me know