Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Questions that nobody knows the answer to...

last reply
56 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
Why are tins of fish so hard to open? The little key thing always snaps and you risk lacerating your hand trying to prise it open!

Anyone got any questions, that are forever to remain unexplained?

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Why do women in Islamic nations conform to the constraints of the Hijab, and submit to the will of men in all things, surrendering virtually all of their human rights, rather than rising up against the obvious misogyny behind the entire culture?
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Why do women in Islamic nations conform to the constraints of the Hijab, and submit to the will of men in all things, surrendering virtually all of their human rights, rather than rising up against the obvious misogyny behind the entire culture?

Oooh that's a bit serious! But it's not true. It's only certain countries, i.e Saudi Arabia that are like that. I've been to Morocco and Jordan you see women all over not wearing hijab. You see plenty that do, but it's by no means universal. That's not to say that they don't have human rights issues, but it's not as universally bad as we're led to believe.

Also, I have a friend who is a Muslim and she doesn't wear hijab. She says it's not a religious requirement.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Why can I only come up with the answer that nobody knows the question for, when that's not what's asked?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Why are my car keys always in my left front pocket except when I am carrying something heavy and awkward in my right hand while it is raining - somehow the keys end up in my right front pocket just as I approach the car?
Lurker
0 likes
If God is all powerful, can he create a boulder so large and heavy that he cannot lift it?? (George Carlin)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You want lighter? OK, who can answer my watermelon question that I posted in another forum? Do the white seeds become the dark seeds, or are they separate and distinct seed-races? :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
You want lighter? OK, who can answer my watermelon question that I posted in another forum? Do the white seeds become the dark seeds, or are they separate and distinct seed-races? :-)

(thinking...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

The dark seeds become the white seeds????? Or does it matter as long as we know they taste lousy?
Oh, I just wanted to be the lucky chap who got to try to answer the lovely Bethany's question.
The Engineer
0 likes
who came first.....egg or hen???
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
who came first.....egg or hen???

Ah I know this though! Eggs. Hens are birds, which are descended from dinosaurs. Dinosaurs came from eggs, so eggs came first.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

Ah I know this though! Eggs. Hens are birds, which are descended from dinosaurs. Dinosaurs came from eggs, so eggs came first.

Ahhhhhh! (THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!)

SOMETHING had to make an EGG so TECHNICALLY (in terms of Darwinianism...) the thing that MADE the egg came first...

BASICALLY, the THING that made the EGG didn't have to come from an Egg...

Not originally.

(Jesus, I'm an Arts Grad!)

xx SF

GOD: "YOU SERIOUS?"

Me: "Well, yes..."

GOD: "SEE YOU IN HELL, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Me: "I'M JUST SAYING!!!!!!"

GOD: "SO AM I... But I'm GOD, DICKBRAIN!"

Nicola: "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!"

GOD: "Okay, then..."

Nicola: "Loved your Stripper Story, BTW..."

GOD: "Oh... Thanks... It's WEIRD when you write about shit you didn't invent... You people took it to a new level. You know I..."

Nicola: "Hun, GOD or whatever your name is... I know you like to talk but I'm running a fucking website here? *I AM BUSY!!!!!!*"

God: "OKAY I GET IT!"
Matriarch
0 likes

Back to watermelons, why do they advertise them as "seedless", when they aren't? They still have (white) seeds in them which are easier to eat, that doesn't make them seedless.
Lurker
0 likes
Why are BRAS easy to unfasten for GIRLS yet it takes GUYS 20 years to learn how to do it?

xx SF
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what would happen if pinocchio said "my nose is going to grow now?"
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Ahhhhhh! (THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!)

SOMETHING had to make an EGG so TECHNICALLY (in terms of Darwinianism...) the thing that MADE the egg came first...

BASICALLY, the THING that made the EGG didn't have to come from an Egg...

Not originally.

But the question was about a hen and a egg

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why is nearly half of the world's wealth now controlled by one percent of the world's population?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why is nearly half of the world's wealth now controlled by one percent of the world's population?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Bloody arts graduates... like Stephen Fry, when they talk about science, it is clear they know nothing!

This question isn't answered by a piece of literary criticism.

Evolution moves by making incredibly small steps over long periods of time.
The hen you see came from something incredibly similar, a mere artist could never tell the difference, but a molecular biologist would be able to.
So it is obvious in the visible world that the egg comes first.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

But the question was about a hen and a egg

Do you want the question to be about YOU getting a spanked ass, Missy?

xx Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by goodhusband

The question surely concedes that this proportion (a highly suspect estimation in itself) is less now than it was.

The answer isn't equality of distribution because individual variations in how people behave will simply recreate differences immediately.

Furthermore, the evidence is that absolute equality is a harsh form of tyranny.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Do you want the question to be about YOU getting a spanked ass, Missy?

xx Steph

Point made.
Lurker
0 likes
Why is the meaning of the Universe 42?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeyrain
what would happen if pinocchio said "my nose is going to grow now?"

Laughed my ass off on this one. Great question. I would say that his nose would just fall off and he would no longer have one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If peanut oil comes from peanuts, and olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
The Engineer
0 likes
if books have the photo of first camera being used,who the hell took that photo??
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work if no one can get to work till the plows come out?
Lurker
0 likes
How come when I have all the time in the world, I make every green light, but in when I am in a rush, the lights are all red? When I am in a super rush, there are red lights and a bonus, the rolling roadblock in front of me?