Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wives would you love for your husband to share you with another man?

last reply
53 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I have written a ton of stories regarding wife sharing, cuckold, and other husband and wife related topics. It is grown tremendously over the years and it seems to be getting stronger as the population gets older. I am wondering how the married wives on here feel about it. Would you love for your husband to share you with another man while he watches? Does the thought of it turn you on at all? I would love to hear your comments on this subject.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
He already does, it's our favorite thing!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell. No.

I'm too much of a jealous bitch to share in real life.

But, in stories, why not?

Lurker
0 likes
maybe i would,sounds fun
Lurker
0 likes
From the time he/we were comfortable to talk/share such topics, he's told me that he likes it. Though I've never understood why a man would want to share his wife, it's easy to see why a wife would be tempted to take him up on it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I knew for sure it was something HE really, really wanted, I would consider it. I'm not sure I would be comfortable with it though. I've had the opportunity for threesomes and never did it. Something about it just seems wrong to me. There is a part of my brain that thinks sex is too intimate to be a group meeting. Luckily, I know my man well enough to know he would never be comfortable with another man in bed with us.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy reading stories in that category but I don't see myself doing it for real ,although my husband and I sometimes do roleplay with that kind of theme.
Lurker
0 likes
he does like to share and i really enjoy it, can be quite interesting lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time with someone new is always so exciting...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mter100
I have written a ton of stories regarding wife sharing, cuckold, and other husband and wife related topics. It is grown tremendously over the years and it seems to be getting stronger as the population gets older. I am wondering how the married wives on here feel about it. Would you love for your husband to share you with another man while he watches? Does the thought of it turn you on at all? I would love to hear your comments on this subject.

Being the obedient loving wife of a sissy hubby, I really do love to............................
Lurker
0 likes
I would love for my husband to be okay with sharing me for a cuckold or even just for a threesum with another man. Unfortunately mine is a bit insecure I think, and is not ok with sharing, at least at this moment.
Lurker
0 likes
No, it's not for me. I don't share or want to be shared. I love a more doninant possessive man that wants me to himself....Nothing sexier then hearing him say "Mine".
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That's an interesting question. My husband and I after being married for 9 years got kind of in a rut sexually. We decided to start reading erotic stories to help us explore things and spice up our sex life. the wife sharing stories are the one we tended to gravitate toward as a rule. we talked about trying it for real , but decided that it would be better left as a fantasy. Then one Saturday I was out in the morning and a friend of his called... he's from out of town and was in town to visit. My husband invited him over for a BBQ. he told me when I got home. while getting things ready my husband asked me if I would dress sexy for them...well one thing led to another and we had a threesome. It was so much fun and it was one of the most erotic and romantic nights of my life. So the answer is yes we would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both my husband and I had a very active sex lives when we met. So sharing was a next logical step. Both he and me OK

Over the years we had many different partners. Some with our spouse participating, some watching and some not.

We think it is a very healthy way to live, but we know it is not for everyone. Please do not ask how many.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been reading stories about sharing, cuckold and wife lovers for a few years. I must say I would love to be shared by my husband. We do talk about it a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We enjoy an active sex life where we do involve others sometimes, so the answer is yes. My stories tell of some of our experiences.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/office-sex/a-visit-to-the-office.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-visit-to-the-office-part-two-after.aspx

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes! But not often. He has shared me a couple times. We both enjoyed it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i don.t know might be fun?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I know sharing another person is not for every couple, it has been so, so, so much fun for us!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not married but me and my GF share men and women occasionally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love him too! My dumbass hubby rarely fucks me so I'd love him to share me with someone who will!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We have been in the swinging lifestyle for 4 years, and love it. We always play together...never alone.
We have enjoyed MFM, MFF, Couples, and Group play. Its been a hell of a ride!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Would I share my wife with another guy? Sure, SO LONG AS SHE kept it on a purely physical level. I have NO problem with giving her SHARED sexual enjoyment. The problem IS that FEW of you ladies are willing to think of another human being (the other GUY or gal) as a form of "sexual toy" possessed of a brain.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
24/7 That is our life style being cuckolded as I am, and we love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Spankit
I would love him too! My dumbass hubby rarely fucks me so I'd love him to share me with someone who will!

Show him your post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm maybe if I share mine with another woman and than I might have a bit more free time ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MsMinx
Hmm maybe if I share mine with another woman and than I might have a bit more free time ;)

I'm game if you are... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ha ha ha & lol. Would I? We have been active swingers and group sex fiends for a long time. Sharing is THE purest sex possible. There is nothing more erotic than watching my partner in the act of passion and having him watch me while another man is buried in me. Our sex afterwards is at another level.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I wish he did mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! Yes! Yes1
I love to be shared with another man or with a group of men