Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

out of curiosity ladies do you like when a man or woman play with your feet when having sex?

last reply
20 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey out of curiosity do you like have your feet play with, licked, sucked on or cumed on when having sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, feet are definitely not my thing. I don't like mine touched nor do I want to touch someone else's during foreplay or sex.
Lurker
0 likes
My feet are in bounds... just like any other part of me when I am making love! I love being made love to ALL over!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no! I freak out when someone touches my feet....eeek!
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Lurker
0 likes
Oh god yes
Lurker
0 likes
definitely...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not, no way! Touch my feet and its gunna end one of two ways, either me giggling incontrollably or me kicking you.. Either way it's not sexy..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partners pleasure is very important to me and seeing my feet all pretty with painted nails drives my husband wild! I had a girls day on the weekend and got a pedicure. We had a a fun play when I got home, he rubbed and kissed my feet telling me how perfect they were, in return I gave him a quick footjob and he painted the rest of my feet with ummmm his cum
I was told I could get a pedicure every week if he gets that type of treatment when I return home smile
0 likes
My feet are beyond ticklish

I would probably kick u in the face and break your nose
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
My feet are beyond ticklish

I would probably kick u in the face and break your nose

Same. Will kick your face on reflex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
? ? ?. YES!
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by vjlegbabe
? ? ?. YES!

Good. Don't touch mine
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My feet are a bit ticklish too, but everyone thinks they're cute, so they get played with a lot, and I enjoy it. I've had foot-sex with other girls, and it's fun!
Lurker
0 likes
No, I wouldn't want anyone touching my feet during foreplay or sex. I don't really like my feet being touched by anyone else
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
not unless he's into hearing me giggle

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ummm.....what?
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
Unless he wants me to laugh, I suggest he does not touch my feet, and once I start laughing I don't stop
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope! Not something I don't understand, feet are just feet. You walk on them, end of. It's not like they are all the sensitive either. Nope, don't understand why so many people have a feet thing. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My feet are a bit ticklish too, but everyone thinks they're cute, so they get played with a lot, and I enjoy it. I've had foot-sex with other girls, and it's fun!

At the risk of sounding like a totally uneducated numpty. What on earth is foot sex???
Coming soon...