Once or a few times a week (2 votes) 10%
Once a day, every day (9 votes) 43%
A few times a day, maybe six or seven (11 votes) 52%
Every hour or so (3 votes) 14%
More often than every hour (2 votes) 10%
I never leave! (6 votes) 29%
Senior Analyst
0 likes
I've only been here a couple of months, but in that time I've become, well, a Lush junkie.
What about you?
Lurker
0 likes
My friends are here, it's a huge part of my social life. It's also nice not to be judged for my sexuality, my parents especially are tolerant but very "it's weird, I don't want to know," kinda thing, so... Yeah, I've found a place where I'm accepted, quirks and all!

It's got it's rough edges, everywhere does, but Lush is the first place I haven't been afraid to voice an opinion, or be who I am.

Thanks, to everyone on Lush. You kinda make my day

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AriOli101
My friends are here, it's a huge part of my social life. It's also nice not to be judged for my sexuality, my parents especially are tolerant but very "it's weird, I don't want to know," kinda thing, so... Yeah, I've found a place where I'm accepted, quirks and all!

It's got it's rough edges, everywhere does, but Lush is the first place I haven't been afraid to voice an opinion, or be who I am.

Thanks, to everyone on Lush. You kinda make my day

How come your posting more in the forums? Which of course wholeheartedly welcome. I like the mix of humour, intelligence and sex, lol.

As for the question, too much. I use a phone so it's so simple to log on and scan the forums.
0 likes
Forsooth.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try to come on when I can. Scheduled can make that difficult
0 likes
Well, I still have to work. So I have to leave then, and then I get on, and off when I get home.
Lurker
0 likes
It is a big part of my day, especially when I am home.
Like right now, I am meant to be working from home... and where am I?!

It's nice to come to a place where I feel comfortable to be me: curves, flaws and all.
Lurker
0 likes
Lush is a big part of day.
I have made many friends here and some that i consider really good friends.
Lush has allowed me to open up about my sexuality and explore all the things im interested in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush stories is a big part of my day. I read the stories every day. I can't seem to make any contacts in the chat rooms though. I guess no ojne can get past the age thing.:-(
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm home, I'm usually on Lush...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I work from home so its not unusual for me to be here more than 5 or more times a day
Lurker
0 likes
big part. So what...?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I come 4 or 5 times A day to read the story's and chat
Lurker
0 likes

does that answer your question?
Lurker
0 likes
In the past it was, but now not so much. I love some of the wonderful friends I've made here and really should spend more time reading and less time...ahem...looking at some of the wonderful profile comments!

Lurker
0 likes
I dip in and out but often go a few days without visiting. Lack of time... But I always enjoy it when I'm here!
Lurker
0 likes
Not as much as it used to be but I still check in a few times a day and submit stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw
How come your posting more in the forums? Which of course wholeheartedly welcome. I like the mix of humour, intelligence and sex, lol.

Thanks! Because I love a good chat about anything and everything smile And I'm a lonely person in RL, so... Any chance to chat and make friends is very welcome to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes most of theday
what's up sunshine
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly when I'm home..... occasionally when at work..... rarely when travelling..... never when out on long holidays smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'm SIX YEARS a daily user!!!

(Jesus, that sounds really bad!!!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I look forward to coming here and chatting or reading forum comments
Lurker
0 likes
Nahhh never logged in. Don't even know how to chat or to post in the forums
Active Ink Slinger