Lover feeling your ass

last reply
63 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you want your lover to feel your ass.

How far do you want her to go?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As far as she wants to go!
Lurker
0 likes
definitely. I love her hands all over me. she can do whatever she wants
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is for the guys but I love to rub my Husbands ass and even spank it once in awhile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love having her rub, squeeze, scratch, kiss and lick my ass! Not to mention every other part of my body too!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes with full consent for everything not involving pain smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my lover plays with my ass. I'm not into pain otherwise everthing goes.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
Do you want your lover to feel your ass.

How far do you want her to go?

Yes I do, and she can go as far as she wants. I want her to play with me in whatever way she wants and hope that I'll get the same (mutually agreeable though) in return
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quite enjoy my wife grabbing and or digging her nails into my ass cheeks, as well as running her fingers along my crack.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If we are in bed, playing, nothing is off limits or too kinky, for the most part.
Lurker
0 likes
I love when girls play with my ass, it is hot. I will only allow he to lick it or finger it. No dildos or anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it! How far...depends on the mood.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've always enjoyed it when my ex used to grab mine while making out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
feel, squeeze, tickle, lick, kiss, spank - it's all good.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
0 likes
She's welcome to touch me wherever she likes. I'm not into pain, but everything from gentle caresses to a (light) slap and tickle are cool by me. And if she wants to "go deeper", I'm open to it. Just use lube, please.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Absolutely! It's all good, but fingernails digging into my cheeks will turn me inside out. Every time.

As for "how far should she go?", the answer is she hasn't reached the limit yet, so I can't tell.
Fireman
0 likes
No my ass is off limits
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm...Yeeesssmile
Lurker
0 likes
The whole playground is open.
I love it when she sucks on me and cups both hands on my cheeks as leverage.
Ass play is part of our lovemaking. Teasing, touches, toys, tongues ... we like to play.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes, feel, play, tease, whatever she wants will stir my flames
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, if she is giving me head or I'm fucking her in a positions he can garb my ass in...

it's very erotic and rubbing the lower back also stimulates those nerves that make for a better climax
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. My first girlfriend introduced me to the wonder. We got into toys big time.... so yes. The orgasms can be amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
i would love for her to feel it! but i dont think id let her finger it or fuck it..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love it! It is a great feeling to have your ass fingered or rimmed, always a turn on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She can go as far or as little as she likes, just warn me in advance when shes diving in
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She can go as far or as little as she likes, just warn me in advance when shes diving in
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love it when a woman plays with my ass. Especially when she touches the bud of my asshole while she gives me a blowjob ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, as far as she wants to go. I actually changed massage therapists this year because I found one that gives amazing butt rubs. Nothing sexual, just divinely pleasurable.
Lurker
0 likes
She can feel it & go as far as she want have no a problem at all.