Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have any ladies been to a drive-in theater over the summer?

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A drive-in theater can be fun and bring back memories. Anyone rekindle that old teenage "passion pit" experience lately? How much of the movie did you miss smile
Prolific Writer
0 likes
We don't have any drive ins where I live...

That seems rather ancient...

Xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, went 4 times this summer. Maybe can go again before they close for the fall/winter.
0 likes
Gosh another fantasy of mine!!

I wish we don't have any where I live either
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes - there are a few operating in the area, and I went to one on Cape Cod this summer. Lots of fun, as I was led to believe by my mother! Apparently, she and my Dad (and her and other guys I guess too) were frequent fuckers at their local drive-in. They had it better in those days - the cars didn't all have bucket seats and no space to stretch and lie down ....

I went with a girlfriend from the Cape and some very low intensity summer flings we were "dating" --- really was fun!!! Saw quite a few pairs of boobs in other cars, saw some head bobbing, and did some of my own head bobbing! (My friend Lesley and I "traded" guys during intermission, and the guys did not complain! They each got at least two blowjobs (my guy got 3 over the 2.5 hours) - and we went back to Hardings Beach for some beach sex and skinny dipping after the movies.

I'm definitely a drive-in fan: sex in a car is fun, but sex during a movie at a drive-in is just so much fun - so retro - outside -- you can see some cars rocking - and you can hear some orgasms if you listen closely --- its great!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nothing in the area…but spent a lot of summers getting “blue balls” at the drive in while slapping mosquitos. I tried everything to get laid but to no avail. Days of cotton shirts you can imagine what it looked like after the sweat and smooching. My parents never said a word.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Never been to one. The only one I know of in Ohio is over near Springfield, where my sister went to college.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Haven't been to one since I was a teenager. There are one or two still around in our area. I have to agree with another poster's comment though, that most cars today are not comfortable for making out at the drive in anymore. I definitely would want to mess around for Old Times Sake, but think I'm too old to enjoy that now, from a comfort level. Fun thought though.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We had one when I was a teenager...lots of fun times there ! Dated one boy who had a custom van...took me to the drive-in, on every date, lol. It's gone now, replaced by a shopping center. Wish there was one around, I'd gladly relive those days!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have been to a drive in a couple times before, but they're not common near me.