Her orgasm or yours?

last reply
253 replies
27.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, bringing a woman to an orgasmic state is the ultimate reward in a sexual context. I have always focused on pleasuring my female partners, and I've spent many hours pampering them to this end. The more I make them scream, squeal, squirt and beg, the better. Fact is, the more she enjoys the experience sexually, the more I am satisfied mentally. Otherwise, "Jizz happens!"

Opinions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm totally in agreement with your views.
Lurker
0 likes
Yup giving her an orgasm is more satisfying.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I agree to some degree, though there are many approaches to satisfy a woman, some more efficient than others.

As I discussed in this thread, often times the best way to satisfy a woman is simply to fuck her wildly according to your own urges. Of course I still pay close attention to her needs in such situations, but I believe that there's a point where 'focusing on her' too much can become way off-putting to many women.

Desiring a woman and fucking her passionately while still hoping that she enjoys it just as much as you do is a great thing, though totally submitting yourself to her is generally not. I honestly don't think many women would enjoy sex with a man that constantly asks "Does that feel good? Does that hurt? Am I doing this correctly?", or that would display an attitude that demonstrates these concerns to an exaggerated degree.

Being fucked by an assertive alpha male and feeling desired are two great components of how much a woman will enjoy sex, and focusing too much on her desires/feelings can be detrimental to both of these aspects. Sometimes, showing a woman that you desire her badly, to the point where you're not afraid to compromise her comfort zone a little, can be much more appreciated than desperately trying to show her how much you're concerned about her sexual satisfaction. Hence why there's a certain appeal for the 'mischievous bad boys', even before women get to sleep with them; they exhibit this attitude where sex with them will likely be spontaneous and wild, rather than contrived and boring.

So for me, sex is usually about fucking a woman wildly according to my own cravings while still offering her maximal satisfaction; it makes me feel like a competent male and I simply love this extra challenge. Only focusing on the girl's satisfaction makes me feel like an insecure, amateurish and submissive male, which I hate (and which most women will denigrate).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I agree to some degree, though there are many approaches to satisfy a woman, some more efficient than others.

<snipped>

So for me, sex is usually about fucking a woman wildly according to my own cravings while still offering her maximal satisfaction; it makes me feel like a competent male and I simply love this extra challenge. Only focusing on the girl's satisfaction makes me feel like an insecure, amateurish and submissive male, which I hate (and which most women will denigrate).

Very well put. I once fucked a chick widly and passionately just because she was hot hot hot!! The next day she told me that she didn't appreciate me using her like a blow-up doll. biggrin Later, we married.

Seriously though (the above is true, BTW), I get as much, if not more sexual satisfaction from seeing my partner writhing around in an orgasmic state than I do spending 30 seconds spurting jizz in her / on her.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
All about hers!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I'll keep my answer simple. Hers. Is the answer not binary?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me the ability for a guy to bring me to my climax before he does is paramount.
Fortunately my guys know me well enough to achieve that. It is then his turn and I help him enjoy his after mine.
It is for both of us to learn and practice the perfect orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Hers. Definitely hers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always her first. Luv to bring her off with my tongue before getting my orgasm
Fireman
0 likes
I agree... I prefer to get her to orgasm before me.
Lurker
0 likes
has to be hers, as a guy the build up to mine is always far more enjoyable than the actual event
Lurker
0 likes
Has to be hers,

bringing her to pleasure always makes my orgasm more intense... so is a win win!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely hers first.
The orgasm race is the one race in which every man should come second.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by justalilfun
Definitely hers first.
The orgasm race is the one race in which every man should come second.

or third if you are really lucky!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I 100% agree with the original sentiment and many of those afterward. if you take care of her, she is more likely to return the thoughts and actions... It is wonderful to have a woman orgasm because of what you have done...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
coud not have put it better myself Girlyworld. nothing more satisfying then thinking thats one hell of a wet spot shes got to lie in smile
Lurker
0 likes
Ladys first, but reciprocity is essential in any relationship in all of its aspects.
Lurker
0 likes
definitely her orgasm first. I get off when they get off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by markhammer83
has to be hers, as a guy the build up to mine is always far more enjoyable than the actual event

Well, I've thought long and hard about this post. You are spot on, reaching the peak and the first shot is euphoric but it goes downhill after that.
I think a lot of guys want a woman to orgasm first because they lose focus after they cum. I'll admit that when I was young, if I came it was the end of the game. I soon learned that with women that wouldn't cut the mustard, lol. Also a female orgasm amuses me, they can go crazy if you can get them to multiples.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010
Definitely hers!

Ditto.
Lurker
0 likes
Hers first always
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always her first, and as many as she can handle when she's up for it. I never worry about mine till she has had enough
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
!00% agree. Women first, second, etc., until you have lost count. If I get off somewhere in there, then OK. Me orgasming is not a requirement for my enjoyment.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
multiple orgasm for her first