Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which is your favourite Assassins Creed game, and who is your favourite Assassin?

last reply
24 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Mine would have to be AC: Brotherhood with Ezio. I Love Ezio and I LOVE that time period in Italy. I get carried away in that game I could play it over and over and still love it. I particularly enjoy the Romulus missions - they might almost be my favourite part of the game. Sometimes I just like to run around the city and look at all the historical landmarks and marvel at the rebuilding of Rome ha. Of course there are also the Subject 16 Glyphs which I also enjoy.

The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by stelmaria
Mine would have to be AC: Brotherhood with Ezio. I Love Ezio and I LOVE that time period in Italy. I get carried away in that game I could play it over and over and still love it. I particularly enjoy the Romulus missions - they might almost be my favourite part of the game. Sometimes I just like to run around the city and look at all the historical landmarks and marvel at the rebuilding of Rome ha. Of course there are also the Subject 16 Glyphs which I also enjoy.

ME TOO GIRL!!!!!!!
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoyed Assassins Creed II - I got 100% completion on that game haha!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur

ME TOO GIRL!!!!!!!

Let's be friends haha
The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by stelmaria

Let's be friends haha

Sure why not,I'll send a request right away
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
0 likes
Mine would be 4 and Edward, who wouldn't want to be a pirate
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is 3 and Connor. I can understand why people don't really like Connor, he isn't as charming or as dramatic as Ezio, but to me the story in 3 is amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
AC III sucked. The personalities in it were terrible and overall it was not enjoyable. Not to mention that Connor has no character development, no passion and not a single cheeky or funny remark. Not to mention that getting money was a terrible grind overall. Sprinkle in a dash of QET and you have a flop.

Favourite must be Brotherhood or Revelations. Istanbul is an awesome city and especially the turf war is cool. Add a few bombs, hookblade and the crossbow and you have a shitload of possibilities. The only downside about the AC II trio is the combat system that is simply too easy. Not to mention that looting in AC II is literally pointless unless you're in desperate need of medicine.

Revelations
Brotherhood
Black Flag
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've played almost every Assassin's Creed. For the longest time ACII: Brotherhood was my favorite, Ezio was a fun character to fallow though his life, and the cities were so much fun to explore.

But after playing Rogue I really fell for Shay Cormac... 's story. An assassin that feels betrayed by his fellow brotherhood and turns Templar. I also enjoyed the extra background it gave to ACIII. After beating the game, and taking a moment to look around at the massive world they've created I really do enjoy Rogue the most now. Even if you're only an assassin for a part of the game.

That and the outfits Shay gets are badass, along with that Irish accent of his.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd certainly go with Black Flag and Edward. I loved the open world exploration feel that the game had to offer. And being able to sail and upgrade your own pirate ship was amazing and immersive. That boarding system was incredible! There were aspects of the game that reminded me of Sid Meier's Pirates!, which I loved back in the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Assassins Creed 2 and Ezio is by far my favorite character. Love the accent, plus you get pretty attached to him through out the Ezio trilogy. Not to mention hes hot.
Like to learn more about me? Check out my stories and see how I:

Fucked a Teacher to earn a passing grade.
Let my boyfriend use me as a trophy in a Video game contest.
Went on my first date with another man, while dating my boyfriend.
and much much more.
Lurker
0 likes
AC3 is still my favourite but Rogue is good too. Unity was really awful!

I don't understand why people like black flag so much. I really didn't enjoy it. To me it didn't seem at all like an assassin creed game at all, it was just a boring pirate game.
Lurker
0 likes
i've only played AC2 extensively, but loved it. i now have unity and black flag but i haven't had much time to play them yet.
Lurker
0 likes
Out of all of them I have played extensively I woulnd have to say between AC Brotherhood of AC 4 Black Flag and my favourite Assassins is certainly between Edwrad Kenways or Ezio Auditore (Da Frienze).
Lurker
0 likes
If you plan to play through all the series in order and are confused after 4 of which to go to rogue or unity go rogue first it leads into unity.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sorry... Sprite will always be my favorite assassin. Excuse me... Ninja assassin!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Brotherhood with Ezio, before they buggered up the controls and added too many extras. Plus, Ezio is hot!
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Brotherhood! Love it.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta say, I never got into the Assassin's series like I did some other (Dragon Age, Fable, Skyrim) but reading you comments has made me rethink my first impressions from 3 years ago when I first got into XBox gaming (thanks to my son) after I retired. I now have 4 of the series and will dabble in them in the weeks ahead. So I will update this forum posting in the weeks ahead as I dip my toe in the Assassin's water again.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Favourite game would be a tie between Revelations and ACIII. I absolutely adored the open world format and the hunting and just the endless things to do! Favourite assassin is definitely Mr. Auditore himself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black Flag because it's pirates. I thought the boat parts were the best in the game. As far as favorite Assassin? Shao Jun. ACC: China was a pretty good title, but considering it was like a sub par Mark of the Ninja, it couldn't top pirates.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hm, It is a tough question to answer about Assassin's creed I have all accept revelations, Only thing that pissed me off about AC is that desmond dies. But, in The 4th they have you non-talkative, still call subject 17 though. heard a few theories that desmond didn't really die. made you think he did. Also, 4th they Have Shaun and Rebecca come back like they knew who you were. But you didn't know them. So My fav Assassin would have to be. Shay from AC Roque. If anyone can give me an idea what's the Assassin is like in Unity and the One in Syndicate which would pic to be better than the other?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ezio and brotherhood

not played unity but syndicate is great it lets you see what london was like in Victorian ages and you can even pop in for tea with the queen (nah only joking be cool if you could though)
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Hmm... I love my boy Altaïr, but Ezio is probably my favorite. Favorite game is probably Assassin's Creed 2. Though it drove me nuts that he just let Rodrigo live. Like... really? Okay, cool, you know revenge won't get you anything, but the dude is dangerous! Take him out now while you have the chance! ...Or let your uncle die and your home be destroyed. That's cool, too...

Or maybe even Revelations. Though I preferred Altaïr's Eagle Vision from the first game, if only they had combined it with being able to move around with it like Ezio. Connor's was flipping useless...