Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aroused by Bondage - Please give me advise.

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Everone,

I have often fantasized by being tied up and being teased and taken like that. I want to make that a reality but to be honest I just don't know where to start. My partner is open to it but we need your advise...

Thanks so much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am no guru on the matter, however my one experience was fantastic.
I had a friend I met online, we were both curious to try it and I trusted her to be in control.
She tied me down to the bed and we both just went with it.

She teased me. Giving me some pleasure, but denied me orgasm, my friend also denied me her body at times as I yearned to suck her nipples, kiss her, etc.
This went on until I was begging her to let me have her, and to orgasm.
It was awesome.... Something I definitely want to do again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks so much for the advise, much appreciated!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a skilled bondage (shibari) rigger. I have a lot I could say and expand on from what you've asked. I understand the fantasy about wanting to give up control and be "taken". The being taken part is very hot, but it's not always the reality and I would advise against seeking play partner for this express purpose. Find a local bondage group. Look on Fetlife.com. Go to some workshops, attend some meetings, meet some folks.

As far as bondage as a an experience, I can say it is quite amazing. So by rigger, I'm a Top. So I do the tying. What I look for in a play partner are women who are eroticized by bondage, like to feeling of being restrained and having their naughty bits "available". Some scenes involve sexual contact, most do not. Yes, they can be quite sensual they can suggest sexual play, but nothing occurs until EVERYTHING has been carefully pre-negotiated and agreed upon. I know, I just ruined the fun. ;) This is very important though. I recommend you educate yourself on as much as you can not only to be a better rope Bottom and have a deeper, healthier, more sensual experience, but to vet out ass clowns who just want to violate your boundaries and are most likely unsafe.

To quote my teacher: yours in uncommon restraint.

-KW