Discovered I like to Crossdress and pick up men

last reply
4 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've dressed in my mother clothing when I was a boy, but now I have the desire to CrossDress and be with a man. I've bought some clothing and dress up when I can. But I'm having a harder time not finding a real man to be with. Update, last weekend I acted it out, meet a man and he treated me like a lady and we ended up having great love making. My question where does this sudden desire to CD come from, I consider myself a hetrosexual male and have a girlfriend. At a loss...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by smf40
I've dressed in my mother clothing when I was a boy, but now I have the desire to CrossDress and be with a man. I've bought some clothing and dress up when I can. But I'm having a harder time not finding a real man to be with. Update, last weekend I acted it out, meet a man and he treated me like a lady and we ended up having great love making. My question where does this sudden desire to CD come from, I consider myself a hetrosexual male and have a girlfriend. At a loss...

Hello!

Unfortunately, there isn't much research out there on the subject, but there are several reasons why someone might have the desire to cross dress, ranging from mother/father issues to it being more comfortable to wear the clothing of the opposite gender.

Because the driving force behind cross dressing is different for everyone that does it, without knowing you personally or your history, there's no sure way to give you an accurate answer.

What it all boils down to is how you feel in women's clothing versus how you feel in men's clothing, and the reasoning behind it may not be all that important. Are you happier? Are you more comfortable? Are you more confident? Do you feel more like yourself?

These are the things that matter and the things you should focus on.

Yours truly,
~Olivia
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by smf40

If you did all that your not heterosexual your Bisexual. Don't panic just accept it. Or as the saying goes put on your big girl panties & deal with it. Sorry I hope that wasn't offensive. I can empathize with what your going through. In fact I wouldn't mind meeting you myself.And I too would treat you like A lady. Good luck & wishes to you.CcMvXln5jVGL70h9
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife fucks other men and I became a cuckold crossdresser. Now I find myself wanting to have sex with men all the time. I love dressing slutty for them and want them to trat me like a slut. Was very humiliating asking the wife if it was ok to have sex with a black man I had met on CL. She said go for it and I did and now Im hooked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
been crossdressing since my early teens wearing all kinds of lingerie and female clothing and would love to dress for another crossdresser and for men think am a little bi sexual