Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, do you stop at one orgasm or go for more?

last reply
95 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here I'm talking about when you masturbate.
Sometimes, when I masturbate and have a good orgasm, I do like to go for the second round. It doesn't matter if you are satisfied with your first orgasm or not. I just keep playing with my pussy after I cum hard all over my hands, and soon I feel the need to do it again biggrin
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
Well it depends how horny I am.. Sometimes when I cant get enough I even go for a third. But usually first is enough..
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
When I masturbate, I usually go for two to three. Sometimes more.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the amount of time I have. A quickie when I need it is fun, but if I have time to really set up several hours for self-pleasuring I can have a succession of really lovely climaxes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've occasionally tried going for two, but I seem to have decreased sensitivity after orgasm -- doesn't this happen to anyone else? A second one takes much longer and the feeling is less enjoyable.

I always feel quite satisfied after one, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use a Sybian occasionally and I find it almost impossible to stop after one orgasm. With my fingers I have done a couple of times but they take longer and I don't seem to enjoy it as much after the first one.
During oral sex I have had a couple of experiences with multiple orgasms (2) before I have to ask him/her to stop. It just gets far too sensitive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the guy isn't tired out then sure, more is fun! But at least one is good enough. Generally more if I am incredibly horny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want more, always. I'm quite the opposite. It takes me a while to get off the first time (whether I'm masturbating, being played with or having sex), but once I cum that first time it's much easier for the second and third and so forth. I'm never satisfied with one orgasm. If that's all I have time for I simply won't do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try never to..lol
doing my best to be good..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't know if I've ever done just one. I've had the intentions of just one but I tend to do a three minimum. I've done upwards of 10+ in a sitting. Who doesn't love a good orgasm... or a dozen? ;)
Lurker
0 likes
multiple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As much as my lover can give me!
And then, hopefully I can get them going again if it was good!

Otherwise, as many as I can get or need!

I Have to admit, that there have been times when I was fucked silly by the guy or gal and I was done but they kept going and using me for their pleasures! I didn't mind at all!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
multiple times..until i am really exhausted..
Lurker
0 likes
I go for more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not done at one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Orgasms are like Potato Chips, cant have just one!!

But seriously, when I was young I was content with just one but now I never have just one or two when having sex. I am lucky to be able to have multiple orgasms so many times I will have one and then a second and then it will climax with a series of 4, 5 or more "waves" with the last one being incredibly intense. Sometimes I will squirt too.
Lurker
0 likes
During sex more

During self masterbation one is usually enough but depending why im masterbating can go more if needed x
Lurker
0 likes
I'm the same as most of the ladies, as I get older I want more. I take the time to play, and prefer at least twice and up to four times. Really depends on if it's a night to myself or a quickie in the bath...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try to go for more if I'm not exhausted and I can move.

Lurker
0 likes
I have to do multiples of two so it's usually either two or four each time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give me all you got. I'm going to get as many as I can. Never know if this is going to be the last time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by kdanielle
I don't know if I've ever done just one. I've had the intentions of just one but I tend to do a three minimum. I've done upwards of 10+ in a sitting. Who doesn't love a good orgasm... or a dozen? ;)

I have never known of a woman having sex with the expressed intention to orgasm once. Do women do that?? WHY?????
Lurker
0 likes
My wife had to learn how to allow one orgasm to lead to another...now, it is not uncommon for her to have 7-10 orgasms once they start rolling... And, the longer the foreplay, the more orgasms are possible. Of course, I enjoy stretching out the foreplay...what fun!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by stridepower

I have never known of a woman having sex with the expressed intention to orgasm once. Do women do that?? WHY?????

Wouldn't everyone like to orgasm a lot? It's just a nice thing most women can do. Why not appreciate it? Haha
Lurker
0 likes
Some of the girls have brought age factor here which I don't understand. As of age 22 today I haven't experienced any decrease in my desire to have more orgasms while masturbating or during sex. I have also seen the girls over 50 years having same intensity.
Anyways, as regard to me I think it depends on the level of my arousal and time I have to play smile
While taking a shower its once or twice but when in the bath tub I go for as much as possible... its always around or close to 10 in the tub lol
And a couple of times on the couch but unlimited when in the bed :P
And while with my gf.... whatever the place, I always want more and more.... usually I lost count in such situation lol
Lurker
0 likes
I go for more than one and will do whatever it takes to keep the guy going
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Good Grief, the more the merrier until I am totally exhausted! One is like one potato chip!

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I masturbate, I usually stop at one. But if I'm with a girl, we always go for multiples. And if I'm with more than one guy, I can have an orgasm or two with each guy till I'm exhausted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I agree with Beth. If I'm just doing myself then I usually stop at one. I mean mainly it's to help me sleep, or to relax and "get rid of that itch" hehe. But if I'm with a guy and he stops at one..... .....well he's not getting another date. I like a lot of foreplay from a guy. I want a lot of attention before he gets to enter me. Well unless it's one of those intense "we just have to fuck and can't wait another second" moments. But those are rare. Well I won't mention girls. That's because when girls cuddle we already know and understand a woman's needs. I won't tell our secrets (hook pinkies girls...."Promise") but girls just understand. I am very "tactile" my mom says. I like to be touched. Usually if we have been dating a while a guy can give me several orgasms very easily.
Lurker
0 likes
Often more