what do you like about anal?

last reply
30 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok i've been wondering this for a while. I don't understand the desire to have anal sex with a woman. I mean to me she has a perfectly good pussy which is designed for your dick to go into. I wouldnt mind trying anal but it doesnt hold a great attraction to me. So for those of you that like anal. What makes anal so attractive to you?

P.s. I couldnt spot another post asking this in the forums but if there is just point me in that direction. Thanks
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I have a strange love-hate relationship with anal sex.

On one side, I share the exact same sentiments as you do. Anal sex is dirtier, requires more preparation (ie. cleaning, lube) and isn't always all that comfortable for your partner if she isn't fully accustomed to it. As you expressed, there's a sweet pussy just a few inches nearby that offers the exact same pleasure for none of the hassle, so I definitely prefer fucking a woman in her vagina, most of the time.

On the other side, many women I've fucked enjoyed anal penetration, and I've always tried to enjoy it fully myself too when I provided it. It feels rather different than fucking a pussy, mostly it's generally tighter and the feeling is more localized around the rim, so there's a certain 'alternative sensation' there, which can be enjoyable every once in a while. As well, it feels dirty and forbidden, and I try to adopt a 'fuck yeah, you like taking my cock in your dirty little ass!?' attitude, which can also be fun and provide a different vibe than fucking a woman in her pussy.

So yeah, I do enjoy it a lot when I'm performing it, however it's not something that I actively try to achieve. Usually it is my partners who propose it, though I must admit that I sometimes like to tempt them by rubbing my dick in the crevice of their asses to see how they'll react. I wouldn't mind a partner who didn't enjoy it though; she wouldn't be 'losing points' for not enjoying anal, especially if she was otherwise sexually adventurous and had many other skills to offer. My last girlfriend tried anal penetration many times and never got to enjoy it, yet she was a total dirty fuck in every other way; anal was pretty much the only practice she didn't find pleasurable.

In other words, if girls love anal sex I tend to love it too, yet if they don't like it I don't mind it either, at all.

It's very 'girl-dependent' for me. They'd better enjoy cumplay though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once in a while I love to slip my cock in my lovers ass. I agree that it is a very different sensation than fucking a pussy. Its much tighter and I usually cum very quickly.
My lover asks for it once in a while. I always start slow and give her a massage first. She needs to be completely relaxed. Then I gently lubricate her and finger her ass. Its important to be gentle with the first few strokes.
I love holding her shoulders while I give it to her. I also love the way her hips and back flex in response to my strokes. It really turns me on. She always reachs down with one hand and rub her pussy until she cums.

In response to your question anal sex is its own experience. The same could be said of oral sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal sex with women there are so many reasons on why I love it but trust me you don't have the time to read all of them. try it and you be the judge I bet you change your mind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex loved anal sex and would ask for it often, but she would not suck a dick for any reason. I often miss her mainly for the sensation of anal, my wife now tried it but has flatly refused any notion on doing it. Had a lover who did it, but she would do "anything" miss her also. I love the feel of ass and sometimes would go from one to the other.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been into it since I was 19, never asked, never planned just went in if it didn't feel
good to them I'd pull out....but that was only a couple times.

Kind of a funny anal story: My 1st GF after my marriage (about 7 years ago), she was a
liberal but as a Mother in her early 40's she was somewhat conservative w/2 teenage sons.

We'd talked about anal sex a few times (and she'd bring it up) but was always afraid of
getting hurt (I'm a bit larger).

Anyway, a Sunday afternoon same MO, sons were w/Dad, we'd been gardening and drinking
wine. Then she gets on all 4's on the bed (after a BJ EVERY time). I'm going at it and all of a
sudden she stops, gets up and gets this big bottle of lube off the night stand, looks up at me
and say's "I want to try something different"...so I'm like "Yeah! finally going in through the
back door"....then she turns goes in the bathroom and starts puking...I was like "yeah,
that's different"....she never could hold her liquor (well, sometimes anyway).

That was it, laying on the bed watching tv...listening to her ralph.

Bunited2
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
because it feels amazing
Lurker
0 likes
The thought of anal sex used to not really appeal to me until I actually properly experienced it for the first time. It sort of opened my eyes to how fun, kinky and pleasurable it can be - and that women too can greatly enjoy it when done properly. For the penetrator, it's not necessarily a much different sensation in a strictly physical sense than vaginal intercourse, but the mental aspect is what provides the main source of excitement. If you can't find that, or are more of a 'boob-man' not particularly infatuated with women's asses, then I can see how anal might not be your thing.

I love nice asses on women. Looking at them, squeezing them, licking them, and penetrating them. I love worshipping a beautiful female body, particularly the ass which is admittedly the first thing I notice on a woman. Her being open to some exploration on her backside adds a great deal to my excitement, and an open mind is the key to enjoying anal. My girlfriend describes anal sex like getting a massage where she lays there and enjoys the ride while she's being worked on, leaving her body totally relaxed afterwards. Her opening up and 'surrendering' her most intimate body part to me like that is just very erotic for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Like all sex, it feels good. Next the ass hole is tighter and remains tighter throughout than their pussy. And, like the guy above I too am an "ass man" rather than a "boob man". (Give me a well sculpted bubble butt atop shapely legs and I'll consider big boobs to be a nifty bonus.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree - stays very tight and yeah - there's something about the "forbidden fruit"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jolander055
I don't understand the desire to have anal sex with a woman. I wouldnt mind trying anal but it doesnt hold a great attraction to me.

I haven't had anal sex with a woman, but I have with a man. I imagine it would feel the same with a woman. Aside from having a tight sphincter around my cock when I was in his ass, I didn't get the same satisfaction I got from a woman's pussy. I didn't go back for seconds. Alternatively, when he entered my ass the only pleasure I got was knowing that he was really enjoying it. He came several times in one episode.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing... don't like it at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simple, I love that my wife likes it. When she asks for it I know she's really horny and that in turn drives me crazy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't had anal sex more than a handful of times but the desire is always there. I don't prefer it over the more 'traditional' orifices but the enjoyment is ever present. I think the appeal comes from an overall appreciation of that part of the female body. I am attracted to the sight of a beautiful pussy and a pretty face and it's not confusing if I wanted to stick my cock in either one. The same attraction is present with a gorgeous ass so a desire to have sex with it isn't too far of a stretch. I believe this is why titty-fucking is as popular as it in. Same sexual attraction towards an eye-catching chest as her crotch? Why not hump them both?

Furthermore, this could be why doggy-style is as enjoyable as it is to some men. It's like the best of both worlds.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it. feels so sexual.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
The physical sensations are different, as been stated above. What I find most exciting though is the emotional element. Adding anything to your bedroom repertoire prevents things from getting stale. Anal sex is so taboo that it doesn't get old easily.

The preparation can be a bonus. Just spending the time to get her ready, the kissing, licking, fingering and applying the lube or using toys can take awhile. All during that time we both reached high levels of arousal.

Then the pure intensity of it. The noises she makes, the way she looks and moves... Yeah, that is always amazing.

It isn't for everyone, and it's only good when your partner wants it, but I would suggest anyone, male or female, at least try some analysts play. Even rimming feels incredible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Easy answer ------NOTHING.
It is something I have tried and rejected. Its not for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing

Hands down I'd much prefer i nice tight wet pussy .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im not a fan but when a man wants it and takes it and give it to him and he's deep in my ass i love knowing I'm making him happy
I love when cum drips out of it
If a man has to ask if I want it then it kills the mood for it
Classified
0 likes
It is so tight, as well as taboo.
The devil is in the detail.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Saintz
Nothing... don't like it at all.

I can hear you from here lol silly
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Lurker
0 likes
I've arrived at the conclusion that the most exciting thing about anal is gaining control over the most private bits of her body. Her allowing rear entry is the pinnacle of submission and trust. Even though ultimately a slippery wet pussy is going to feel even better with less hassle involved, there's always this special feeling, power trip if we're being honest, when I'm about to enter her sexy ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Because most woman hate it smile lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AussieBoss
Because most woman hate it smile lol

Depends on the guy they're with, and his ways to go about the act. I certainly haven't had anal sex with any women who "hated" it or weren't up for trying it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The butt is tight and for most it is a no go zone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can FINALLY say I've had anal sex with a woman and she liked it somewhat but her pussy is so incredibly amazing and tight that her ass was somewhat of a disappointment to me.

I'm not saying that I don't like anal sex and maybe it's partially that she wasn't all that turned off or on by it but rather just more like "ok.. Go ahead if you want" but she didn't seem excited.

I'm a huge ass fan and any time I get a chance to check out a woman's ass I won't miss it so you'd think I'd be anally oriented but I'm all about that pussy and so far I'm kind of neutral about anal sex.

Maybe I just need more anal experience.... LOL
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HappyEndings
I can FINALLY say I've had anal sex with a woman and she liked it somewhat but her pussy is so incredibly amazing and tight that her ass was somewhat of a disappointment to me.

I'm not saying that I don't like anal sex and maybe it's partially that she wasn't all that turned off or on by it but rather just more like "ok.. Go ahead if you want" but she didn't seem excited.

I'm a huge ass fan and any time I get a chance to check out a woman's ass I won't miss it so you'd think I'd be anally oriented but I'm all about that pussy and so far I'm kind of neutral about anal sex.

Maybe I just need more anal experience.... LOL

The ass is not meant to be noticably tighter if she's relaxed enough. It's only tight as hell if she's tense and probably isn't too comfortable with it, in which case you can't properly penetrate her ass anyway, so the "tightness" argument when it comes to anal is kind of moot for me.

I agree that a good pussy feels so amazing that a good ass comes second best, mainly because the ass lacks natural lubrication which is what makes a pussy so good. But when she enjoys anal and you can hammer away in her ass, the kinkiness of the whole thing, the psychological excitement, kinda makes up for it.

I'm also an ass fanatic. But I don't necessarily need to penetrate asses in order to enjoy them. Plenty of other things that can be done with them, it's just that ass play tends to lead to anal sex at some point (tip for all the guys who can't get their girls into anal: play with their asses in all the other ways first, to condition them to associate anal play with pleasure!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love anal, just feels so different from having pussy fucked,
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Allar

Depends on the guy they're with, and his ways to go about the act. I certainly haven't had anal sex with any women who "hated" it or weren't up for trying it again.

Thanks for the opinion but my reasoning was a joke from a comedian named Jim Jeffries. Look it up, his bit on anal is hilarious
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jolander055
Ok i've been wondering this for a while. I don't understand the desire to have anal sex with a woman. I mean to me she has a perfectly good pussy which is designed for your dick to go into. I wouldnt mind trying anal but it doesnt hold a great attraction to me. So for those of you that like anal. What makes anal so attractive to you?

P.s. I couldnt spot another post asking this in the forums but if there is just point me in that direction. Thanks
...nothing...I don't like anal sex...