last reply
43 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It can be either physical or a characteristic

Ex. the girl being taller than you, doesn't want to have kids, arrogance, etc.
The Engineer
0 likes
Sweet and being down to earth!!!!!
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
0 likes
Odour. Whether its bad BO or overdosing on perfume, strong odours put me off both men and women.

Personality wise, being self-centred. I want a relationship to be a two-way street, not focussed entirely on the other person.

Quote by simarkanpur
Sweet and being down to earth!!!!!

That's a deal breaker?? I mean, maybe it is for some, but it's not a usual one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smoking. I once dated a woman who smokes and her pussy tasted like cigarette smoke. Yuk. I told her if she ever wanted me to go downtown again, she would have to quit smoking. She didnt, so that was the end of that.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
0 likes
Quote by buzzbomber52
Smoking. I once dated a woman who smokes and her pussy tasted like cigarette smoke. Yuk. I told her if she ever wanted me to go downtown again, she would have to quit smoking. She didnt, so that was the end of that.

That would be one with me, too. Kind of hits on the odour thing, though, since the smell of smoke on clothes and skin is a turnoff even if they don't smoke in front of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smoking. Can't handle that. Absolutely refuse to. I met a guy for a blind date and couldn't even get through dinner, he reeked. The smell gives me a headache. I couldn't image kissing someone that smokes. Just not my thing.

Another one is someone that drinks too much. I have gone out with friends and seen where their dates can't hold their liquor. I'm not going on a date to be your baby sitter. It's just not fair. Some of these people (guys and girls) were slurring before we had made it to dinner. That would just embarrass me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by buzzbomber52

I'd agree with this. I find it so frustrating when i see an attractive girl and then she lights up a cigarette. Makes a 7/10 girl drop to a 2/10 quicker than you can say cigarette!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Another vote for smoking here. I just can't stand the smell of it.

Drug use too, although I relaxed my ban when my wife and I were in Amsterdam a couple of years ago. She was the nicest she'd been since we first met and she was trying to impress me. She's back to her old self now though. I might have to reconsider that one...
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
0 likes
The drug use/abuse, whether it be prescribed drugs used improperly or illicit drugs. Smoking, as previously mentioned, although I do have a soft spot for men who smoke pipes. Being a Bible thumper (or the opposite, a holier-than-thou atheist). Being married, and not to me. The list goes on, but those are the big ones.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything illegal. As a police officer, anything towards that nature is a huge turn off.
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lesbianism.
Gay men and gay women don't make good bedfellows.
Lurker
0 likes
a drinker, drug user, smoker, lots of tattoos, bad hygiene, a constant talker. Damn, that's a lot of people!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
smug sluts
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Cigar or cigarette smoking, bad breath, funky body odors, AND the big one: lying...these are absolute deal breakers.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Definitely smokers! Also cheaters. In fact, I seem to have quite a list of deal-breakers. lol
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Definitely smokers! Also cheaters. In fact, I seem to have quite a list of deal-breakers. lol

Trust, my list is longer too, but those are the big ones. By the way, love the avatar! You're gorgeous!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smoking. No contest.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Hmmm. Well smoking tops the list. Poor oral hygene and bad breath is a close second. A caustic personality no matter how pretty she is, is a turn off.
Lurker
0 likes
stupid! We've got to be able to at least have some sort of a conversation...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smoking, tats, piercings, drug user, too religious, Just be NORMAL and horny
The Linebacker
0 likes
Not having tattoos or piercings. Too political, too opinionated, foul tempered, not being clean. And an other biggie, when it comes to sex, not being loud and off the charts enthusiastic and willing to do & try tons of sexual positions and experimentation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No smokers....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She has to be broadminded a bit of an exhibitionist and a good laugh .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The wrong race.
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Smoking and body odor/cleanliness
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by asimov
The wrong race.
Really? I can't believe people still think like that
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by asimov
The wrong race.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by asimov
The wrong race.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by asimov
The wrong race.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

you and me both...

smoking TOPS my list! also, but not limited to: narrow minds, bad attitude, no sense of humor, bad hygiene, and liars.

Say. Her. Name.