Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MASTURBATION ... What happens to girls????

last reply
39 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
well have just been reading that men go blind or even impotent ..... what happens to girls ????

me? I pant a lot
then I swear at some imaginary thing or person.... or just swear... then it gets interesting ....

not wearing specs ... yet...

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Nothing major, just expect to wear a slutty outfit and hustle on the street in a few weeks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Nothing major, just expect to wear a slutty outfit and hustle on the street in a few weeks.

noooo I have been doing it for years... playing with myself..
oh.. giggles.. my skirt really is short isn't it? oh my.. why do they all toot their horns and wave money???

wiggle wiggle

hell!! another pile up ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing! Because girls don't masturbate of course! ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
After 20+ years of masturbating, I'm starting to grow little horns under my hair, but if I style my hair just right, they don't show.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
After 20+ years of masturbating, I'm starting to grow little horns under my hair, but if I style my hair just right, they don't show.

Cute! I like that
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Well, it's a look.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Like boys, I assume they grow hair on the palms of their hands and slowly lose their eye sight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MASTURBATION... What happens to girls???
They have orgasms if they do it right. Great ones in my case.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my case, the next door neighbor has a goofy smile every time he looks at me and is always knocking on my door for some silly question.
Lurker
0 likes
I swoon at the thought

Lurker
0 likes
When women masturbate we discover just how wonderfully pleasurable our bodies are
Lurker
0 likes
When women masturbate the right way, we fly to the heaven and remain there for quite some time lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My body gets so limp that I can't move immediately after. Also, my vision and hearing take a bit to come back.

But, that means I did it right.

Lurker
0 likes
well,I'm a bit aroused now, soooo...i will go at it and enjoy what happens...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Kimasa, read couple pf your stories last night, very nice, TY
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
of, keyboard issues.....
Lurker
0 likes
Girls take their hand off my cock when I come
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Horny women...definitely not a problem!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It makes us smarter so we can take over the world
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley
well have just been reading that men go blind or even impotent ..... what happens to girls ????

me? I pant a lot
then I swear at some imaginary thing or person.... or just swear... then it gets interesting ....

not wearing specs ... yet...

Hon all I can tell you is that what you've heard is ...ABSOLUTE BS! The VA doctors are AMAZED at how GOOD my eye sight is! As to the rest...MORE BS!

however your question is one I'd like to personally research with the assistance of a few volunteers (I'll select from them the sampling I need thanks!) (Yeah RIGHT!)
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
MASTURBATION... What happens to girls???
They have orgasms if they do it right. Great ones in my case.

I agree with Meggsy the more you do it the better your orgasms are.

Can't think of anything nicer then multiple orgasms.

Lucky for us girls we can have as many as we want in a day.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
In my case, the next door neighbor has a goofy smile every time he looks at me and is always knocking on my door for some silly question.

So that's how you become popular! If only I'd known the secret years ago. You have to let them watch! All that time wasted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat
It makes us smarter so we can take over the world

Couldn't have said it better myself.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
I get a "floaty" feeling that lasts and I don't want to move.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Little explosions of glitter erupt from my foof.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I think i'm going blind lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's definitely affecting my eyesight.
I can barely read the instructions on the toys.
Fortunately it is a skill that appears to be intuitive.

Men are just a way of saving money on batteries.
Also with every second one you get a free dinner.