Jimmy Jane Form 2

last reply
7 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A year or two ago I bought my wife the Jimmy Jane Little Chroma after her rabbit died. She liked the sleek look of it, it's portability, and things were pretty good. About two weeks ago I decided to get her the Form 2 which is just essentially the rabbit ears only. I have to admit that I'm almost a bit jealous of the toy. This thing has given her some amazing orgasms, and it feels pretty good when she rubs it on my cock. The other day I was standing by the bed while I had her on her back on the bed. While I fucked slowly I put the form 2 on her clit. When she came I could feel pussy spasming on my cock. It's been a nice add to our collection.

http://www.jimmyjane.com/form-2-vibrator
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
This seems like an interesting toy. I'm not quite sure how it's supposed to be used though. It has the 'rabbit ears' shape that you can find on rabbit vibrators, yet they're much bigger than usual.

Is it meant to 'pinch' the clitoris somehow?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can squeeze the ears together on the cit, or just rub the ears so they are on either side of the clit. My wife really likes it when I hold vertically and then put the ears on the clit.
Lurker
0 likes
I saw the vid, I want it sooooo bad, but $150, that's giving up quite a few Starbucks lattes....decisions, decisions....
Lurker
0 likes
Huh?? Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Hey froggy, you don't belong in a room such as this...here are some nice lily pads for you to float away on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you look around on amazon I think you can get them for more like 100…my wife didn't want me to use her amazon account for some reason so I just bought from Jimmy jane. We still continue to like it. Just this weekend gave her some massive orgasms that turned her to jelly. The one thing that did catch me out was I forgot to recharge it once, and of course it happened t be the night we brought one of my wife's girlfriends to bed with us. It died while I was using it on our friend. Not good. Luckily had the battery powered little chroma as a backup, but it's just not as powerful. Pretty sure I've gotten my wife to squirt a little bit with this thing.