Your other half's sibling

last reply
20 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always had a thing for my other half's siblings, or certainly at least one. I have never spoken about it before. Anybody else?
And did they ever make, ahem, magic with a better half's sibling or even come close?
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds to me like something best left in the realm of fantasy...or better yet...get writing and turn that into a story!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bedhead82
Sounds to me like something best left in the realm of fantasy...or better yet...get writing and turn that into a story!

I totally agree. I can't think of anything good that could happen by acting on this desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MiquelaC
I've always had a thing for my other half's siblings, or certainly at least one. I have never spoken about it before. Anybody else?
And did they ever make, ahem, magic with a better half's sibling or even come close?

I've been the sibling! I had an affair with my brother in law, if that counts.
It also happened with the monarchy. Henry V111 married his brothers widow and George V married his late brothers fiancee.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's not enough money in the world for me to ever feel anything towards my sister-in-law. Unless you were paying me to hate her.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
We can't control who we're attracted to or who catches our eye, but we can control how/if we act on that attraction.

I'd think that attraction to your significant other's sibling would be quite common, especially if they resemble each other.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe suggest a **Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.** to your other half.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
idea best left to fantasy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any magic yet?
Lurker
0 likes
sorry, meant to say my current husband's brother and his wife...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not to 'my other half's' sibling, but to the younger brother of one of my FWB, who finally wound up being my FWB instead.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
There's not enough money in the world for me to ever feel anything towards my sister-in-law. Unless you were paying me to hate her.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It looks lke I am the only one here with a different view on this but I will voice it anyway. I think it depends on the individuals involved. Not everyone wants to live a sexually 'only one' lifestyle even when they are married. Ever heard of threesomes, swinging, gangbangs, etc.? I don't think what you mention is unusual at all, but because it is with a sibling of the other half it needs to be openly discussed and agreed on by everyone involved. If you can't discuss it openly then don't pursue it.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if the two people that are envoled and not hurting nobody then go for it make love all you want
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by redlips
Ever heard of threesomes, swinging, gangbangs, etc.? ...If you can't discuss it openly then don't pursue it.

I understand that, but MOST marriages are not open and the chances of them responding well is not likely. I personally wouldn't risk it unless I somehow subtly mentioned it to my s/o. If their personality is possessive, the answer is already clear.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a huge thing for my sister in law. I love my wife to bits and I don't think i'd ever act on it. But i've masterbated to the idea of it and pictures of her quite a bit. She is stunningly beautiful and is always so nice to me.
I did start to write a story about it on here, but I suck at writing and it wasn't good enough and I don't have the time to do it anymore.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Good things can go bad. Then, you have to live with the consequences. If you have some way to escape after the wheels fall off, then maybe it is worth pursuing. But if you can't, don't. My advice would be to not go there, and instead, turn it into a hot story about something good.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
0 likes
If you were my sister and you had sex with MY husband

Both you and him better MOVE to the other side of the world

For the betrayal I would feel...I would find a way.......to make u feel my pain

So you would lose a sibling

I doubt the spouse would stay with you

Never MIND the pain to your parents...and the rift to your whole family

So write a story on here

And keep that fantasy on Lush only

No matter what I may feel about my siblings

I would never fuck them over that way

Keep it a FANTASY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For no reason other than random chance, the majority of women with whom I have been have not had a sister. Of the very few that have, half of them I didn't find attractive. So all in all, I'm rather inexperienced when it comes to having a fantasy about someone's sibling.

That being said, the rare times that this has occurred, the feelings were... mixed. There was usually something about them that either turned me off or didn't match up with my personality. I was able to appreciate them in a strictly physical, eye-candy way but nothing to the point that I would have actually tried anything with them or would have allowed them to try something with me.

However, early in college, there was a girl that I very briefly dated. We had mutual friends and got along but things just didn't pan out and we never hooked up. Staying in touch, one night I was invited to a house party and she was there with her sister. Drinks and laughs were had and by the end of the night the only two people still awake were her sister and I. One thing led to another and we ended up on third base before falling asleep. My previous dating history had absolutely no barring on the situation other than a brief hushed glance between us the next morning. I'm still friends with the both of them although I don't think the one knows.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?