Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Biblerotica" (Bible Sex Stories) eBook, FREE to download!

last reply
10 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a promotion, I am offering my title, "Biblerotica", FREE. Here is the link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/472178

I'll be posting a sample chapter here shortly, for your amusement and titillation.

The Bible is the world’s best-selling and most widely distributed book and it’s little surprise given that it’s packed from cover to cover with stories of blood and battles, scandal and sex.

Sex? If you didn’t think there was any sex in the Bible, think again. Anyone who has read "The Good Book" knows that it makes Games of Thrones look like playschool. Surprised? You shouldn’t be!

There are tales of orgies, homosexuality, incest, polygamy, prostitution, and even accounts of monster sex. Don’t believe me? Go pick up a copy and see for yourself!

Alternatively, you could try "Biblerotica" - a collection of 15 of the hottest Bible Sex Stories which have been brought bang up to date. Each story is based on actual bible passages, and is referenced accordingly. The stories have been carefully selected for maximum titillation and amusement and can be enjoyed by Christians and Non-Christians alike.

What was happening while Noah was building such a bloody big boat? What did Cain do while he was in the wilderness? What on earth did Lot get up to with his daughters? You’ll find the answers to these questions and more in "Biblerotica" – the book which reveals the Bible’s most secret sections.

I hope "Biblerotica" encourages more people to pick up The Bible and see it in a new light.

God bless.

Christina
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I downloaded it and enjoyed it very much. The writing a somewhat irreverent, but appropriate to the "chapter". It is not as "explicit" as many of the stories on Lush are, but does give you a different view of what might have been happening that the scholars of the time didn't want to say. Give it a read.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes, Christina, all that sex is certainly in the Bible. I've read it through more than once.
Matriarch
0 likes
I enjoyed your first submission here Christina. I'll download your ebook shortly.

It's an interesting idea for a book, and certain to ruffle more than a few feathers I'm sure!

Good luck with making it on to the Best Seller lists!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Yes, Christina, all that sex is certainly in the Bible. I've read it through more than once.

somehow, i like Christina's version a little better...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sorry I missed the promotion but from what your background says this should be a very interesting read and most definitely a "novel" perspective on a traditional classic.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely buying this smile Thank you much! I love exploring sexuality through and with religion, as most of my readers know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you to everyone who has downloaded my book.

It is still available FREE, while I am in the promotional stages.

Feedback welcome.

God bless.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by biblerotica
Thank you to everyone who has downloaded my book.

It is still available FREE, while I am in the promotional stages.

Feedback welcome.

God bless.

Christian girl who likes to get her pussy fucked?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Many Christian women during dating (even before engagement), engage in a lot of heavy-foreplay & "everything...but (penetration)." I know many Christian girls who try to
preserve their virginity will engage in A LOT of mutual oral & "everything...but" with the nonChristian men they date, who "promise" to preserve their Christian "innocence."

These "innocent Christian women" also allow their guys to engage in some
"simulated sex," which includes A LOT of mutual caressing, mutual oral &
allowing the guy to mount his girlfriend without going "all the way..."

This is when the man mounts his woman & rubs his penis up against her,
giving her immense pleasure. He rubs his hard, nonChristian penis up & down her bushy c*nt. It gets to him & soon, the innocent good girl Christian woman feels his juices spatter all over her tummy.

However, the "everything...but" route is very tempting.
It's so easy to slip, as many Christian girls have found when "experimenting" with sex with their boyfriends.

Many times, the woman is so overtaken by all the new feelings her man gives her.

When he begins to slowly slide himself into her very wet p*ssy, she will be
in no position to (& to be honest, doesn't want it to end) try to stop him...

With one push, her Christian innocence will soon be gone...

She will so easily "put aside" her Christian morality & soon, the innocent, virgin Christian woman finds herself having sex with him.

It's odd because her man isn't even Christian like her. He doesn't share her faith nor believe in her God.

But, she thinks little of that as she enjoys his pushing in & out of her.
Finally, he gets to have sex with his Christian girlfriend, who he's been seeing for 6 months or so.

They haven't even gotten engaged (like she hopes).

She closes her eyes & moans in delight to the feelings of his impressive penis pushing & drilling deep into her, making her a woman & showing the Christian woman what real life is like. All too soon, she feels his manhood spasming & knows his godless, spermy cum will soon conquer her.No, she doesn't think about God, her faith or moral convictions as she feels him fill her with his potent juices.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by Dondd

When he begins to slowly slide himself into her very wet p*ssy, she will be
in no position to (& to be honest, doesn't want it to end) try to stop him...

I love that you put an asterisk in the word 'pussy' on an erotic stories website forum... and c*nt, too!

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.