Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your definition of the word "slut"?

last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It's a judgmental gendered word used primarily to describe women who have sex without being in a committed relationship with a single person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When in a relationship.. I would never say that to My Partner... Only when having Our Special Fun me and Her and the timing is oka to say it.. Making love is one thing which is great. But raw hot rough wild sex is another thing that's where I want the Other Side of My Partner to Come Out.

For my Partner I will always show respect and love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When in a relationship.. I would never say that to My Partner... Only when having Our Special Fun me and Her and the timing is oka to say it.. Making love is one thing which is great. But raw hot rough wild sex is another thing that's where I want the Other Side of My Partner to Come Out.

For my Partner I will always show respect and love.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A childish word used by morons to describe any act of a woman they dislike.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience it's used in two scenarios
- a woman who has regular sex with different partners
- a woman who has sex with someone she shouldn't
For this reason I've happily come to the conclusion im a slut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't define "slut" anymore. But like some other words, and the list is growing, it is definitely a word I cringe to even speak.
Yet many women want to be called that. Others cringe at it like I do. There is a growing list of words like that.
Lurker
0 likes
Slut:
A woman that enjoys sex and is very sexually active. A woman that knows what she wants and goes after it.

She should be proud of her self know what she wants in her life.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Slut:
A woman that enjoys sex and is very sexually active. A woman that knows what she wants and goes after it.

She should be proud of her self know what she wants in her life.

Ditto
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A woman with the morals of a man, which makes it a pejorative in our double-standard conventional world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is not a word that I am in the habit of using. I always think back to a guy I used to know who complained that this particular woman refused to give him a BJ on their one and only date. He then used that word to describe her. That has always stuck with me as an illustration of a certain type of warped logic. I am also reminded of a discussion in a college class. Q: What do you call a woman who sleeps around indiscriminately? A: Nymphomaniac. Q: What do you call a man who sleeps around indiscriminately? A: A man.
Editor at large
0 likes
I believe the English origins from way back defined slut as a woman with low standards of cleanliness.
Maybe from there we got the phrase, "Oooh, she's a dirty woman" when referring to a promiscuous lady.
Floozy, trollop, strumpet are among other alternatives for slut - but it's a shame that it's become so derogatory.
After all, most men love a woman to be a slut in the bedroom, don't they?