Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you do if you came home and found your girlfriend masturbating?

last reply
430 replies
45.4k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This happened to me recently and my guy was just more shocked than anything, so I got embarrassed and stopped. Then we just went about our evening, talk about an anti climax ... I just wondered how others would have reacted :P
Lurker
0 likes
Would have loved it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Please - continue. Don't stop on my account. Your eyes, I never noticed how your eyes half close when you touch yourself like that.....

Being watched masturbating by your lover is pure, unadulterated, personalised erotica.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is not something my wife and I have done yet. I would be okay with it; not sure if she would. I do think it'd be one of those things that just accelerates what we do; we'd probably get there with each other anyway, maybe just not for a few more years.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Tell her to go on. Ask her if could stay to watch.
(I'd wonder where my wife was, though.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be stoked that my husband finally let me have a girl friend...

oops just realized this is on the ask the guys...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MamaScribe
I'd be stoked that my husband finally let me have a girl friend...

oops just realized this is on the ask the guys...

Funny as fuck, well said !!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would ask her " how come we have not had sex for so long and you are self pleasureing? ' hoping she does not say ' cos my fingers are better than anything you have got' now that would be devastating !!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would slowly get undressed, sit down close to her and watch closely without touching. I may have to play with myself while watching this hot scene but that's getting off topic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why did you stop? If he is not going to join that's his life, why change your mood?
Lurker
1 like
would stand there and watch for a while I stripped then I would join her
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd lick my lips, take a seat very close, watch until she asks me to masturbate with her, then enjoy whatever came next!! ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
I would be happy. If she discovereed me, I would tell her to go on, how beautiful she is when she is aroused and having an orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
This happened to me in a previous relationship. I caught her and i stood there watching for a bit and then she realized i was there. So i stripped down and joined her. It was a nice surprise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
id love to come home to my girl masturbating ;) id probably join her and masturbate with her mutually or take over for her and finish what she started before i got home
Lurker
0 likes
I'd join in. And then..whatever happens, happens ;]
Lurker
0 likes
If she were a friend, and straight... I would probably find it quirky but HOT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like about an hour ago. I joined her and we both had a wonderful conclusion to the experience.
Candy Connoisseur
1 like
I'd say she staged the whole thing and wanted me to catch her. What comes next needs no explaining.
Lurker
0 likes
lend a helping hand ... ... giggles

Lurker
0 likes
help her finish the job ha
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I came in on my lovely wife once and it may have been staged. I'm not sure. Either way she wasn't concerned about getting caught.

I came in the front door. My wife was sitting on the sofa and was watching a Bon Jovi video (she has a big thing for Jon Bon Jovi). Her pants were off and she had one hand inside her panties, the other was gripping the arm rest. She briefly turned her head my way and then kept going.
You can probably imaging what happened when the video was done. Some guys don't like Jon Bon Jovi but I consider him a good friend.
Lurker
1 like
Stick my cock in her mouth
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Get her out of there before my wife came home.

Seriously, any guy who doesn't at the very least stay and watch, or better yet, join in, is not worthy of such a gift. My God! How does anyone not make the most of that?
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Get her out of there before my wife came home.

Seriously, any guy who doesn't at the very least stay and watch, or better yet, join in, is not worthy of such a gift. My God! How does anyone not make the most of that?

Mmm? Now let me think about that one, will. Lmao.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Stand quietly and watch, enjoy her in her sexuality. After her climax let her know how beautiful and alluring it was.