Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Story Research; MTF Trans-Women: Which sexual partners do you prefer?

last reply
16 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

I get turned on by...

9 votes remaining
mostly cis-women (0 votes) 0%
mostly cis-men (4 votes) 44%
mostly trans-women (3 votes) 33%
mostly trans-men (1 vote) 11%
both cis-men and cis-women (3 votes) 33%
both trans-men and trans-women (0 votes) 0%
both cis-men and trans-men (0 votes) 0%
both cis-women and trans-women (0 votes) 0%
everyone, regardless of gender and orientation (2 votes) 22%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, one of my fiction story lines now features a male-to-female Trans-Woman, and I'd rather not fall victim to too many stereotypes, so instead of just portraying her as a gloryfied drag-queen, I'd be more interested in making a character that's actually credible and interesting. Right now, I'm not entirely sure about her sexual orientation and sadly I don't know enough trans-women personally to get any representative sample. Hence this poll.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to meet such a lovely. It would be amazing exploration and adventure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll act like I understood what you mean. But really, I don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mili
So, one of my fiction story lines now features a male-to-female Trans-Woman, and I'd rather not fall victim to too many stereotypes, so instead of just portraying her as a gloryfied drag-queen, I'd be more interested in making a character that's actually credible and interesting. Right now, I'm not entirely sure about her sexual orientation and sadly I don't know enough trans-women personally to get any representative sample. Hence this poll.

The only ones I knew were gay before and only slept with men afterwards. However, my knowledge is only from the gay scene so it is biaised.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks though.
Lurker
0 likes
There is a lady, who is post-op, at the club I work at who is a stripper. She is amazingly stunning, one would never think she used to be a man. We sometimes call her Rocky Curry as an inside joke.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As a transwoman myself, I know how confusing it can be. For the first dozen years of my life I was raised to be a woman-loving-man. But now I feel like a man-loving-woman. So now I feel attracted to both. Both for different reasons, none of which I can place above the others
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by transgurl
As a transwoman myself, I know how confusing it can be. For the first dozen years of my life I was raised to be a woman-loving-man. But now I feel like a man-loving-woman. So now I feel attracted to both. Both for different reasons, none of which I can place above the others

I think the vast majority are raised to be heterosexual, our parents assume that's correct. If we are brought up in a religion, that reinforces it.
How we turn out, that's a different matter! That very much depends on the individual.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by transgurl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by transgurl

Good thoughts, brings perspective.
Someone has to be the Villain
0 likes
My only experience has been with a friend who is a FTM transgendered man, so not sure how much help I'll be, but I'll try. L. met his future wife many years before he began the transgendering process, and they lived as a lesbian couple for over a decade prior to L. beginning the transgendering drug protocol. He has been living as a man for *thinking* five years now? As far as I know, he has only ever been attracted to women. As for his wife, prior to L. beginning the FTM process, she had only ever been attracted to women. Not sure that she is now attracted to men in general, but she has stayed with L. and is definitely attracted to L. as a man.

As a totally unrelated side note, the very sad statistic regarding marriages/LTR's where one half of the couple undergoes the transgendering process is that 97% of those relationships will end within five years (I think--too tired to dig up the link, sure on the percentage, not 100% on the time to dissolving the relationship thing). L. and his wife, J., have beaten those odds and are one of the closest and most loving couples I know.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by dpw
If we are brought up in a religion, that reinforces it.

WOAH, there! You gotta qualify broad statements like that. Not all religions denounce homosexuality or even reinforce heteronormativity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

WOAH, there! You gotta qualify broad statements like that. Not all religions denounce homosexuality or even reinforce heteronormativity.

Which major religion doesn't promote heterosexuality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Which major religion doesn't promote heterosexuality.

Firstly, you didn't even make the minor qualification of "major" the first time. Not that it makes your statement much better.

In the religious organisation to which I have belonged for over seven years now, not one flying fuck is given about your sexuality. There are people in the organisation of all gender-sexual-orientation combinations you can imagine. I can say without a word of exaggeration that it is a complete non-issue.

All I'm saying is don't make sweeping generalisations about "religion", or even "major religions". It makes you look, at least in my eyes, ignorant, and I know you're not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

Firstly, you didn't even make the minor qualification of "major" the first time. Not that it makes your statement much better.

In the religious organisation to which I have belonged for over seven years now, not one flying fuck is given about your sexuality. There are people in the organisation of all gender-sexual-orientation combinations you can imagine. I can say without a word of exaggeration that it is a complete non-issue.

All I'm saying is don't make sweeping generalisations about "religion", or even "major religions". It makes you look, at least in my eyes, ignorant, and I know you're not.

I don't want to turn this into a debate about religion. I'm talking about 30+ years ago.
I agree that today, some religions are more inclusive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw
The only ones I knew were gay before and only slept with men afterwards. However, my knowledge is only from the gay scene so it is biaised.

I identified as a feminine gay man before I came to understand that I'm a transgender woman. I have always been attracted more to men than to women. Yet, I have had sexual experiences with women before, but I have never been interested in establishing a long term romantic relationship with them. Of course, I'm just talking about myself. I know some transwomen who are lesbian and some who are pansexual. Transwomen are just as diverse as anyone else.
Lurker
0 likes
it is not so simple, as a transsexual woman (MtoF Pre op)

before my transition i always identified myself as a woman, and as such always thought of myself as a lesbian.

i know many transsexuals are gay and as such prefer men. but many are like me and only like women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by transgina
i know many transsexuals are gay and as such prefer men. but many are like me and only like women.

I'm a transsexual woman who prefers men, but I don't identify as a gay. I'm a straight woman. If I was a gay transsexual woman I'd be a lesbian.