Login

What is it like to be part of a DP?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you feel each other inside her? Do you need to both be moving?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I've never been part of a proper double-penetration with another man, yet I've experienced it with dildos (regular or suction-cup, which are much more enjoyable). I've fucked girls both in their pussies and asses with a dildo inserted in the other hole, and I never really felt it to the point where the sensation was greatly altered. It's hard to have both shafts moving together significantly anyway.

With a manual dildo, either I just inserted the dildo in one of her orifices and fucked the other one vigorously with my dick, or I performed the opposite, where I simply stuck my dick in one orifice without much movement and drove the dildo passionately in the other. It's rather hard to coordinate both movements myself. If the girl is in control of the dildo, she can drive the dildo much more rapidly while I'm fucking her, but in my experience girls usually prefer to just move the dildo slightly, and I never really feel it significantly on my cock; I can feel the dildo a little if I concentrate on it, but it doesn't really change the sensation.

With a suction-cup dildo, it was a bit easier to coordinate both movements in certain positions, but still the dildo was only moving slightly inside of her with a course of maybe 1 inch while I fucked her wildly with my own dick. Even if you look at professional DP scenes, usually one guy is fucking the girl at a 'regular' pace, while the other is only moving slightly inside of her; it's rather difficult for both guys to coordinate their movements and fuck the girl at a rapid pace.

The only times I really felt something on my cock was when I fucked a girl in her pussy while she had anal beads in her ass; when a significant amount of beads was in her ass, I definitely could feel them in her pussy. Then you also get to pop a bead out when she least expects it, which can be fun too.
Lurker
0 likes
More feeling each other outside her body, like rubbing against each other.
Lurker
0 likes
Done it a few times with my wife and a friend. She loves it so we let her have fun. It feels very tight. And I guess you could say you feel the other guy but honestly it was just a tight fuck really. Very very hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Yea you really just feel such a tight hole that it's just so hot! I love it my wife addicted to it and our friend loves fucking her so it's a win win
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There really isnt much more to add then whats already been said about the physical aspects of it. If that is your only hang up at this point I would say go for it. To me the mental and emotional part was a much bigger thing then the limited physical contact. My wife and I enjoy this from time to time.
Lurker
0 likes
??? You DO realize that there is VERY little separating both penises right? I mean, the intestine and her vaginal wall are just pretty much ALL that separates them. Sure you DO fell the other guy, but as was stated above BOTH holes are rendered EXTREMELY tight (like a soft FIST gripping it.) So while "he" IS there, the sensations take your mind off of that fact. That same thing holds true when having intercourse while she has a butt plug inserted OR having anal while she has a dildo inserted. Oh and as to "do you both need to be moving. Yes, IF you intend to maintain your erection and have an orgasm. However one going IN as the other is pulling NEARLY out is usually the BEST way for all concerned.
Lurker
0 likes
You can definitely feel the pressure at the other side of her vaginal/intestine wall, especially during movement. Personally it doesn't bother me as the extra friction feels great, and you'll realise it's just her tight hole rubbing against your dick at the end of the day - nothing 'gay' about it. The placement of your limbs so that you won't be constantly rubbing your sweaty legs and arms with the other guy is a much more significant thing to worry about in a DP setting.