Cleavage. Eye magnets I can’t resist.

last reply
40 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cleavage. Eye magnets I can’t resist. Practically when they wear a loose top, lean forward and a heavenly view reveals itself.

Trouble is I feel guilty when the girl catches me looking and tries to hide themselves.

What’s your thoughts, experiences and how do you feel about this.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Why do you think we wear tops like the girl in your pic instead of turtlenecks? The pushup bra was designed by a man (Frederick Mellinger), but we are more than happy to wear them!
Lurker
0 likes
It appears that men are not allowed to look at that, except when we are allowed to look. I know I am super confused when we can look and enjoy and when we can not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best thing in life are free and so are sneaky peaks.... only thing better is butt cleavage
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love the peeks of cleavage and seeing a bit of butt cleavage
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Lurker
0 likes
Great view until you get caught :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I personally like wearing clothes (and underclothes) that enhance and flatter my figure, so I don't mind terribly if a guy glances at my cleavage. Glances, not stares. Subtlety is key, here.

This
Someone has to be the Villain
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I personally like wearing clothes (and underclothes) that enhance and flatter my figure, so I don't mind terribly if a guy glances at my cleavage. Glances, not stares. Subtlety is key, here.

Exactly.

I don't mind turning heads (most women enjoy this), but I don't like being ogled or anything that makes me uncomfortable.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Subtlety is key, here.
That is the difficult part. How long does subtlety last?
Lurker
0 likes
they really are eye magnets
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
... Subtlety is key, here.

Subtlety. From men. A rare commodity, I dare say.

I try for subtlety often, and fall short of it only slightly less often.
Classified
0 likes
Sorry, can you repeat that? I was momentarily distracted.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes......only natural can't help but look..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If women didn't want guys sneaking a peek, they likely wouldn't wear tops that enhance cleavage. It can be tough at work, though, when you've got a DD woman at the desk across... can't help but sneaking peeks to get a look at the curve and profile, especially when she's wearing a tight shirt with no neck.
The Engineer
0 likes
Well guilty as charged
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cleavage....I hope you're looking.
0 likes
Quote by DueNorth
It can be tough at work, though, when you've got a DD woman at the desk across... can't help but sneaking peeks to get a look at the curve and profile, especially when she's wearing a tight shirt with no neck.

There's one at my office, a very voluptuous young lady that I get one with quite well, who is prone to revealing necklines and has the cleavage to show off. I think I'm pretty good about keeping my peeks and glances subtle. She's never complained anyhow.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to show cleavage whenever the occasion calls for it, and even at times when the site of a deep soft cleavage is not proper. AND I really get turned on when I can openly ogle another cleavage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am reminded of two particular on-going battles:

1. The receptionist at my best customer was rather chesty and loved to wear low cut tops. She sat behind a desk, but you had to stand in front of her desk to announce that you were there for an appointment. She would invariably lean over to check the calendar and look up at you while she was leaning over. I think I strained my eye muscles one time try not to look down her top. I didn't want her complaining to my customer that I was a perv - it would have severely affected my income.

2. There was a Filipino woman that I worked with. She was quite pulchritudinous. She constantly wore low cut form fitting tops. She would sit knee to knee with me to discuss some information and she would constantly lean over to show me what she was talking about. It was a constant struggle to not look at her cleavage, as that could be construed to be sexual harassment and in the corporate world that is the kiss of death. I definitely strained an eye muscle working with her.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Love Bug
0 likes
I am not oblivious to the results of a low cut shirt. Nor am I oblivious of the fun of going out with my man in a low cut shirt and making it very obvious that they are all his.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If guys and gals are not looking I have waited a lot of time getting ready!

You know if it bothers girls there are tops with snaps and buttons.
Chuckanator
1 like
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Why do you think we wear tops like the girl in your pic instead of turtlenecks? The pushup bra was designed by a man (Frederick Mellinger), but we are more than happy to wear them!

Well sexy, I like the cleavage in your avatar. My favorite pic.
Lurker
0 likes
Women have known since the dawn of history that boobs are like magnets to male eyes. The fun is teasing then so that they feel guilty when you catch then looking!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away.” - Jerry Seinfeld
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am over fifty, and I am wrapping up my schooling in a medical program in St. Cloud. Walking down the halls, every day, and being in class with women of all shapes and sizes puts cleavage right before my eyes.

My instructor has DD's, and she is beautiful. Almost twenty years younger than me. Love the cleavage, love the openness.