Best position for ANAL

last reply
23 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi girls. Can you tell me what's the best position for a girl to first try anal sex ? And why ?
Tnx , and sry for my english biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't do anal but I think that making sure your girlfriend is as relaxed and comfortable as possible is really important. My girlfriends who do anal like to lay on their backs and this sounds more comfortable to me than doing it doggie style because you lay back and relax. But yeah I don't know for sure because I don't really want a penis in my butt myself.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok. tnx ;)
no one else what to share with ?
Lurker
0 likes
The best position I've found so far is modified missionary with my hips up. I like to watch him as he drives it into me, his hands groping my breasts. It's very passionate.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Personal opinion only, but the best position for anal sex is someone else's (Party 3's) cock in someone else's (Party 4's) ass.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
In the butt.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetBrittany96
The best position I've found so far is modified missionary with my hips up. I like to watch him as he drives it into me, his hands groping my breasts. It's very passionate.

I am an anal queen. I first had anal sex in college and have been hooked ever since then. I agree with you, that position is the hottest and most satisfying to me.
Lurker
0 likes
For me it is on all fours with ass high up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheQuietMan
For me it is on all fours with ass high up.

A very close second favorite!
Lurker
0 likes
You have great taste and style. ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me, missionary to start with, a pillow or rolled up towel or something under my hips to lift me up. Sometimes on my back with both legs on one side of him is comfortable too.

Personally, doggy is a bit too deep for me, unless done very gently, though I find its easy to get carried away into quite animalistic, hard fucking during anal so we just avoid doggy.

Anal with me on top is ok but I mostly do it for him.

So.....go for missionary with more lube than you'll ever think you'll need, be slow and gentle and in at her pace. Remember that if she's on her back and you force it in....she can easily kick you in the face!!! Hahaha.

Xx
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Lurker
0 likes
My girl found the best position laying on her side and lifting one leg towards her breasts and the other one stretched out wide. I get an easy view and with a lot of lube can insert my cock in with ease, coming in sideways. We don't do deep, just enough to penetrate half way. For full penetration its the missionary position, but she prefers to grip tight on something like the headboard or a secured chair.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I prefer anal on all fours, as I like my hair being pulled or my tits squeezed plenty of lube though, missionary is my second favourite, oh who am I kidding I love it either way!
Maybe you could try with your finger first or a small dildo? Let her get used to it before you use your cock, good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggie if he's not too long, but missionary works well also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggy it gives the best angle
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
start by spooning, then I roll onto my back, 90 degrees from him, like making a T, my legs over him, allows him to reach my fun parts and I can easily reach and play with his balls
Lurker
0 likes
Her on her back, legs HIGH so she can put hands on your hips and CONTROL how it goes... (Because YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL!) xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the majority here. The least painful way is missionary with your butt a little higher than normal. Spooning isn't too bad and I don't mind doing it cowgirl. But being fucked in the ass doggy style is nothing but painful to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy style can hurt bad, so I choose missionary or I have to lay flat on my tummy and raise my ass a bit to meet him,
if I m on my tummy and don't want him to deep, I can clench my buttucks,if I want him deeper, I can raise my ass and spread my legs more,it seems to work great for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy doggystlye the best for anal, but you have to take it slow at first. Then again I also enjoy it on my back with my ass at the edge of the bed and my legs in the air. Another that I have tried was cowgirl with him in my ass, I like the control that I have when we do it that way. The newest one that I have done is DP, the feeling of a cock in my ass and pussy is amazing!!!
I guess what I am saying is that I love every anal position that I have tried.
P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Face in the pillows, arse in the air! x
Try before you buy x
Lurker
0 likes
It depends how experienced she is. For starters its doggy but I enjoy squatting at the edge of the bed while he holds me and fucks it right.
Lurker
0 likes
Me on top - I like the sense of control I get from it all. This is why I enjoy it so much - not just hte physical sensation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like face down, pillow under my hips so my ass is slightly raised then he just powers into me.... mmmmmm I love it.