When you drink alone?

last reply
29 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
Do you drink when you're alone? If you do/have before, have you done anything you were ashamed of or you think was hilarious or just downright mean?

I got smashed one night while drinking alone at home. A week prior to this, one of my boyfriends female friends had ticked me off big time. I woke up the morning after my drinking spree terribly hung over and couldn't remember much. I went to my living room and saw a couple of messages on my phone. Well there were 5 to be exact. They were from the female friends husband telling me several times that if I ever phoned their house again calling his wife a cow and mooing he would come to my house and slap my face. Then I remembered. In my drunken haze I had phoned her because evidently she ticked me off even worse when I was drunk. Her name was Deirdre and that name always reminded me of a cow. Sooooo according to him I had phoned their house repeatedly mooing at "Deirdre the cow". I never saw them again. T
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Do you drink when you're alone? If you do/have before, have you done anything you were ashamed of or you think was hilarious or just downright mean?

I got absolutely shit-faced one night while drinking alone at home. A week prior to this, one of my boyfriends female friends had ticked me off big time. I woke up the morning after my drinking spree terribly hung over and couldn't remember much. I went to my living room and saw a couple of messages on my phone. Well there were 5 to be exact. They were from the female friends husband telling me several times that if I ever phoned their house again calling his wife a cow and mooing he would come to my house and slap my face. Then I remembered. In my drunken haze I had phoned her because evidently she ticked me off even worse when I was drunk. Her name was Deirdre and that name always reminded me of a cow. Sooooo according to him I had phoned their house repeatedly mooing at "Deirdre the cow". I never saw them again. T

Trinket, no.

If you need help or you need to talk to someone, I'm here.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I have had a couple of drinks alone, but have never drunk myself into a stupor as you have.

When I have gotten drunk, I'm one of those fun drunks .... I like to dance and laugh .... no morbid thoughts or bitterness in my demeanor. If anything, I'd text people that I love 'em!

In actual fact, I haven't been drunk for about 5 years now. That last time was a Firm Christmas Event, and Jack (Daniels not Felix) and I broke up for a number of years. The bastard made me very drunk and I ruined my dress trying to get it off later!

Good luck, Trinket.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

I have had a couple of drinks alone, but have never drunk myself into a stupor as you have.

When I have gotten drunk, I'm one of those fun drunks .... I like to dance and laugh .... no morbid thoughts or bitterness in my demeanor. If anything, I'd text people that I love 'em!

In actual fact, I haven't been drunk for about 5 years now. That last time was a Firm Christmas Event, and Jack (Daniels not Felix) and I broke up for a number of years. The bastard made me very drunk and I ruined my dress trying to get it off later!

Good luck, Trinket.

Congratulations on reaching the 5 year mark. Yayyyy you.
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Congratulations on reaching the 5 year mark. Yayyyy you.

hahahaha! Thanks, for the congrats .... but it wasn't a decision "never to get drunk again" .... or that I even had/have a problem. I probably haven't been drunk more than 5 times in my life. I also go for months without a drink .... it's not an issue. So, I totally don't have a problem.

I guess I'm the type that finds getting shitfaced not productive, or even fun! But as I said early, when I have, or feeling tipsy, I'm a total lover and love everyone! *kisses* .... *hugs* .... *winks* ..... hahaha

But, I guess, if you are enjoying the shitfaced lost moments, keep at it!

Lurker
0 likes
Trinket, your story is quite funny to be honest. I 've never done anything like that, but I cant stop laughing. That said, I wouldn't have been too happy, but you didn't ring my house !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it once - and got very drunk. I was waiting for a friend who had been delayed by a mechanical fault and was 2 hours late. I had been early and in 3 hours I wrote myself off. We were travelling and had to stay the night as I could not drive any further. I didn't make any mooooing phone calls though. Very funny, I loved it.
Now I may have one glass of wine - and no more- knowing I will have company within the hour. I learned my lesson.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always got someone with me when I drink.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Im guilty of drinking alone on several occasions. I love my own company! I sing, I dance, I cook while pretending im on a cooking show. But ive also learned the hard way.. Technology can be the alone drunks worst enemy.
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Thank you again VanGogh. I'm sure everyone reading the thread will get
the message the first time you indicated you were perfect.

Thanks for sharing

wtf???

who the hell indicated that they were perfect????

maybe you need more than just a drink at the moment.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Does having a single pour of Drambuie, neat, count? If so, I guess I do drink alone...like once every three months.F8SCKnrpVLWExdEw

Yes Hera. If you were alone and you had a drink that qualifies you

I'm about the same as you perhaps even less often. Even then I will only have one. Im very careful now not to do anything to upset cows. The cow thing was ten years ago when I was young and silly. I'm sure she has recovered from the insults by now. Lol
Convict
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Does having a single pour of Drambuie, neat, count? If so, I guess I do drink alone...like once every three months.96rcI990ejNLGmbY

I'm about the same as you perhaps even less often. Even then I will only have one. Im very careful now not to do anything to upset cows. The cow thing was ten years ago when I was young and silly. I'm sure she has recovered from the insults by now. Lol
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Are you sure you're not drunk right now?
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Do you drink when you're alone? If you do/have before, have you done anything you were ashamed of or you think was hilarious or just downright mean? ...

1. Not any more.
2a. Yes
2b. I thought it was funny at the time. Not so much now.
2c. Oh, yes indeed

But that's just me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AriaLove
I've always got someone with me when I drink.

This. Seriously. It's way more fun.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Drinking alone is depressing. I know. I've done it.

Drinking with someone else ensures shenanigans (!!!).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty......?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Chuckanator
0 likes
I don't drink alone unless I'm eating mexican food. Gotta have a DosXX beer. You have given good cause with your story to never drink alone. I am way to outspoken sober. With alcohol I can't imagine what I'd say.
Convict
0 likes
I didn't drink alone all the time and I didn't get drunk every time I drank either. This was a one-off thing. I thought it might make a topic to have fun with. I'm a loner so didn't go out much. I would be pottering around my house getting things done, not getting depressed...and phoning friends apparently.
Site administrator
0 likes
Yes I drink alone most nights .. yes I have done some things during that time that perhaps I would not have done if I was not influenced by the alcohol (she did however think my cock was nice and over average in size .. no SpecSavers jokes thank you .. anyway moving on) but nothing too serious or to the extent that an apology next day didnt redeem the situation.

For T - we have the AA over here and I dont mean the Automobile Association .. perhaps you have somthing like that close to where you live .. give them a call you pisshead
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Yes I drink alone most nights .. yes I have done some things during that time that perhaps I would not have done if I was not influenced by the alcohol (she did however think my cock was nice and over average in size .. no SpecSavers jokes thank you .. anyway moving on) but nothing too serious or to the extent that an apology next day didnt redeem the situation.

For T - we have the AA over here and I dont mean the Automobile Association .. perhaps you have somthing like that close to where you live .. give them a call you pisshead

I did indeed you have a lovely cock and i told you 2.5 inches is ample for me

I just wondered if you are drinking alone at your house and i am drinking alone at my house but we are chatting on BB does that constitute drinking alone?

Yes I have done so, its why i never drink spirits anymore especially rum
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

I did indeed you have a lovely cock and i told you 25 inches is ample for me

I just wondered if you are drinking alone at your house and i am drinking alone at my house but we are chatting on BB does that constitute drinking alone?

25 is an exaggeration .. halve that and its fine .. glad you liked it.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Pisshead? ouch! We have AA over here too... perhaps you've heard of it. Assholes Anonymous. LOL. ok sorry, couldn't let that joke go without using it.

Quote by kiera

I did indeed you have a lovely cock and i told you 2.5 inches is ample for me

If you are drinking alone at your house, and I am drinking alone at my house and we are bboxing... that would constitute a recipe for disaster...
p.s. no way girl, 2.5" is never enough... you have to go for at least 2.7.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer to drink alone.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I love to open a bottle or wine and have a glass (or 3) while relaxing on my own or reading. The worst that's happened (fortunately) has been that I've finished the whole bottle and woken up feeling like crap. :P