Ask Anything!

last reply
123 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ask any question about absolutely anything that has ever puzzled or perplexed you, or that you have simply never found the answer to.
Lurker
0 likes
Does anyone on lush believe that they have been abducted by aliens?
Lurker
0 likes
Nope!

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SugarBaby2013
Nope!

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

I think their wool would shrink but their bodies would expand fractionally due to the extra hydration on the skin. However, despite appearances I am not a sheep scientist and I am only guessing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been abducted however, I am just waiting for the mother ship to return and pick me up.
Lurker
0 likes
It has arrived. Come aboard!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do cats purr?
Lurker
0 likes
Is this the way to Amarillo?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Is this the way to Amarillo?

No, you should have taken a right a while ago.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
Why do cats purr?

Good question, nobody knows, there are just theories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by knobby

They purr because they are contented. It's how they do it, not why, that nobody knows.
Having had cats, my guess would be it's a vibration of the diaphragm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by knobby

The Engineer
0 likes
How did the first human learn to have sex and the possible position they tried??
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
How did the first human learn to have sex and the possible position they tried??

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Liz
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Why, Liz - I'm surprised you don't know this. He ate them, of course. Just like he did ......
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Candyman
0 likes
Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by WSCLG

Why, Liz - I'm surprised you don't know this. He ate them, of course. Just like he did ......

Peter Piper must be Italian. smile

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Story Verifier
0 likes
If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the centre of the earth?
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why are things sent via ship called cargo and things sent via car called a shipment?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If Jimmy cracked corn and no one cares, why is there a song about it?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is chocolate better than sex for women?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Robert0909
Is chocolate better than sex for women?

Not this one.

Which says a lot, because I fucking love chocolate.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
Why do cats purr?

Cats come from outer space and are in fact completely convincing androids. They have to pull psycho-kinetic energy through touch from the humans they control and use this power to digest cat food (ever wondered why cat fur attracts static electricity so easily? It's all part of that energy-absorbing thingy). What to us sounds like purring is just the rumbling of their digesting module.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX
What made humans end up speaking different languages?

The lack of fast transport and telecommunications during the stone age meant that people had to talk amongst themselves

What is the sexiest language or accent in the whole wide world?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker

Cats come from outer space and are in fact completely convincing androids. They have to pull psycho-kinetic energy through touch from the humans they control and use this power to digest cat food (ever wondered why cat fur attracts static electricity so easily? It's all part of that energy-absorbing thingy). What to us sounds like purring is just the rumbling of their digesting module.

I never knew that...fascinating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker

Well that's beats any answer I've heard. Thanks