42.5k views
2 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
where and when and how it all happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a hill overlooking I-17 between Flagstaff and Phoenix in the middle of the afternoon. It was FUN.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
The Linebacker
0 likes
Too many times to remember them all. Lost my virginity in a car. Typical small town with a rural surrounding area – Americana. Take the car, SUV, or truck parking at night on a secluded dirt road and get it on. Sometimes take a blanket or sleeping bag and do it outside the car or bed of pick-up truck.
Lurker
0 likes
Be Specific... Do you mean sex IN a car or sex WITH a car?

xx SF

(Exhaust pipes get FUCKING hot and I'll say no more...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does a Studebaker pick-up truck count?
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyslutwithabush

Yes, when I was 18 and 19 years old. I've gotten/given blow jobs at the drive-in movies (remember those?) and didn't miss the movie I didn't get to see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but the bucket seats and floor shifter did not make it easy
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, yes. I've had my cock sucked in the car while sitting still and while driving (dangerous, dont' recommend!). I have fucked in the back seat of a car as well. First time was in a Walmart parking lot lol....Hope to have more experiences with my girlfriend real soon ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably 4 years ago now, in the parking lot at Safeway at 4:00AM.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyslutwithabush

Having sex WITH a car is a lovely experience!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes multiple times, and caught by the police at least 3 times ;) Put my pants on backwards on one occasion smile
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Be Specific... Do you mean sex IN a car or sex WITH a car?

Haha, this caught my attention as I just watched the movie The Counselor this weekend. That scene with Cameron Diaz...

Regarding the question, full intercourse rarely happened in a car for me. Maybe it's because I've always owned relatively small cars, but I find sex in a car rather inconvenient and awkward.

I much prefer to:

a) Simply tease in the car while driving (eg. partial blowjob, crotch massage, fingering my partner), then have full intercourse at home

b) Pull over on a country road and have a proper fuck outside the car in a semiprivate area (eg. dirt road, clearing, livestock fence)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I had sex was in a 74 Chevy Nova. Yes, watch out for the stick shift. It could ruin your entire night.

Damn I miss that car!
Lurker
0 likes
Never had sex in a car , but was given a BJ a few times.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I did when I was younger with girlfriends. Now it's just foreplay while we drive home from a date or event. The excitement of trying not to get caught heightens the experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.... And not just with myself! !
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
Tried once, but other car appeared suddenly and... we had to leave. sad
Lurker
0 likes
First time I had sex was in a '72 dodge duster!
Chuckanator
0 likes
With every car I've owned. A new car is not broken in until it happens. Since I have had a few sports cars, it requires a bit of ingenuity and a whole lot of cooperation. My Jag XKE was my most creative moment. Ended up with her reverse cowgirl. The lively independent wheel suspension added to rhythm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one of the most fun places to have sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, many times. The best is outside a restaurant near the exit, as the car rocked and rolled my sister-inlaw knocked on the window as she was walking by with her parents. That really got our heart rates pumping but did nothing to slow down the action....Good Times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first gf used to like the car park at the local shops, multistory thing. We'd park on the top level and have very uncomfortable sex in the passenger seat. Then one day we decided to go full bore over the hood, mid afternoon, no one around. Had a fucking great time until the end when we noticed the security camera had turned our way and filmed the whole thing
Lurker
0 likes
My last ex and I went for a drive to a park. While sitting in the car she reached over and grabbed my cock through my pants and started to stroke it. Next thing I know her heads in my lap and shes sucking my cock. After getting me good and hard she pulled my cock from her mouth and said he wanted to fuck. She pulled down her pants and rode my cock right in the passenger seat. She came so much it was all over the front of my pants.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes many times when younger. In the car, on the car, playing whilst driving. All good fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Senior year in high school, in the parking lot, in a truck bed. Good times
'tis himself!
0 likes
A number of times, back when I was young and neither of us had our own places.
colin123
0 likes
dogging is a favourite pass time for my wife and i, i have written a story called 50 year old wife goes dogging, a true event, why not take a look.
Lurker
0 likes
yes many times - very erotic
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One time, with a gal last year. Right by a river, very warm, no air-conditioning, and Minnesota mosquitoes looking for bare skin. Horrible experience! Sweaty, cramped.