I need help with some advice

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
im falling for someone and he dont know it and i want to tell him but i dont know if i should and the bad thing is he lives in another state and i dont know if we would be able to do the relationship. help me out here please
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyslutwithabush
im falling for someone and he dont know it and i want to tell him but i dont know if i should and the bad thing is he lives in another state and i dont know if we would be able to do the relationship. help me out here please

Aunt Stephanie Speaks...

Dear Jungle puss... (And I love IT... I've been with My Dolly Mop for 9 MONTHS, I love a bit of fluff BUT SHE won't hear of it...)

Anyhoop!

FLIRTATION Dear Girl... (I'm PRESUMING if he's distant a LOT of your THANG is On-Line? Well, Lovey...)

In Real Life, GIRLS who want to signal interest SHAKE their hair, TAP his leg to make a point, generally kind of whore it up a bit...

So YOU have to do this ON-LINE!!!!!!!

Well...

Where there's a will there's a way...

Try something like this: "Hello YOU!!!!!! My God!!!! I had THE CRAZIEST dream last night... YES you were in it... (I don't even know if I can tell you!!!!! *BLUSH!!!!* I ACTUALLY woke up all....... Well, upset is probably the wrong word...

"IN THE DREAM I was being CHASED by this MONSTER and then this GUY who looked like you and was like a KNIGHT DUDE ON A HORSE SCOOPED me up onto his White Horse and brought me to his CASTLE where HIS SERVANTS bathed me and then I was led to The Main Dining room and he had this FEAST all set up and I was SHY but he FED me tastes of the food and I ate stuff... And THEN when I said 'Thank You But I should Leave....' He Said, "Tonight you stay in THe Castle, Miss..."

Aren't DREAMS weird?????

(If he doesn't respond you haven't a hope...)

Obviously you'll adjust to suit... But you get the General Deal...

xx Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like it's too complicated for you, I'd say let it go.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Not that I am any kind of expert, but I think you might have answered your own question. If the relationship is too hard to do because of distance then it might not be satisfying. It is also true that anything worth doing often requires effort and sacrifice, and in the end it might be worthwhile, so I would never say it has no chance to succeed. I fear that, if things do not or cannot work, you may be disappointed with a heavy investment you have put in to a relationship that does not work in the end. Best wishes to you, regardless of what you chose to do.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am more of a bold and go for it type,now. Not so much when I was younger. I would say just tell him. If he feels the same, you guys can figure it out from there. If not he will be flatterd. Never know unless you try, then you wont be wondering 10 yrs from now "what if?"
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
This is why I invented flirting. (ohh... I didn't?) Well, I hold the copyright anyway. So I'll be happy to license you the right to flirt with him! (...for a small fee!)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Aunt Stephanie Speaks...

Dear Jungle puss... (And I love IT... I've been with My Dolly Mop for 9 MONTHS, I love a bit of fluff BUT SHE won't hear of it...)

Anyhoop!

FLIRTATION Dear Girl... (I'm PRESUMING if he's distant a LOT of your THANG is On-Line? Well, Lovey...)

In Real Life, GIRLS who want to signal interest SHAKE their hair, TAP his leg to make a point, generally kind of whore it up a bit...

So YOU have to do this ON-LINE!!!!!!!

Well...

Where there's a will there's a way...

Try something like this: "Hello YOU!!!!!! My God!!!! I had THE CRAZIEST dream last night... YES you were in it... (I don't even know if I can tell you!!!!! *BLUSH!!!!* I ACTUALLY woke up all....... Well, upset is probably the wrong word...

"IN THE DREAM I was being CHASED by this MONSTER and then this GUY who looked like you and was like a KNIGHT DUDE ON A HORSE SCOOPED me up onto his White Horse and brought me to his CASTLE where HIS SERVANTS bathed me and then I was led to The Main Dining room and he had this FEAST all set up and I was SHY but he FED me tastes of the food and I ate stuff... And THEN when I said 'Thank You But I should Leave....' He Said, "Tonight you stay in THe Castle, Miss..."

Aren't DREAMS weird?????

(If he doesn't respond you haven't a hope...)

Obviously you'll adjust to suit... But you get the General Deal...

xx Steph

omg loll love your entire comment biggrin