Happy Birthday Delphi!

last reply
17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday, baby. You're....(I'll tell you that part later, even though you probably already know what I'll say.)

Lurker
0 likes

Happy birthday, sexy bum! Hope it's wicked!
Candyman
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Pretty Lady. Hope you have your cake and get to eat it too.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Happy Birthday, lovely oracle. I hope it's been nice, and will only get better. :-)
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Happy Birthday. I hope you have a fabulous day. Enjoy....xoxoox

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I was going to get you booze and make you a cake. Drank it all first. Sorry. Umm... Here...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I was going to get you booze and make you a cake. Drank it all first. Sorry. Umm... Here...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I had ARRANGED with Rachel that SHE got the booze and I baked a cake BUT SHE DRANK THE BOOZE AND ATE THE CAKE AND NOW WE ARE FIGHTING!!!!!!

But Happy Birthday Anyhoop!

xx SF

(And FUCK YOU RACHEL...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
0 likes
A fabulously joyous annual celebration of your arrival in the world! Cheers, friend.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Happy Birthday! I hope you had the most amazing day with lots of cake.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've got something for you lovely, but I think I'll have to share it a bit more privately

Happy day beautiful girl!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Del! smile

Hope you had an awesome day with loads of fun stuff.

L x

Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes