Finding the prostate

last reply
8 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a healthy, sexually adventurous young man, I've found myself interested in experimenting with anal play. I've got an insertable vibrator, some lube, and absolutely no idea what to try. I've read about prostate play, but never quite managed to be 100% sure if I've found it. Any advice?

Edit: Just realized I misspelled prostate in the title. Edited my post, can't fix the title
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by deadcat
As a healthy, sexually adventurous young man, I've found myself interested in experimenting with anal play. I've got an insertable vibrator, some lube, and absolutely no idea what to try. I've read about prostate play, but never quite managed to be 100% sure if I've found it. Any advice?

Edit: Just realized I misspelled prostate in the title. Edited my post, can't fix the title

Well it's near where you balls meet you body. It's about the size of a walnut. Just behind it is another gland, the size of a peanut. That is the seminal vesicles and the more that is stimulated, the sweeter your cum will be.
There are several threads about the prostate. I would advise that you use a finger first, to locate it. Use a latex glove and lots of lube. Insert the finger past the second knuckle and curl it. Once you've found it a few times, you can do it without the gloves but make sure you use the fingerpad and not the nail!
Happy hunting.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Screw this! The Holy Grail can wait, I'm embarking on a quest to find the mythical prostate...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Words of advice from Francine Smith (on American Dad) :

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Screw this! The Holy Grail can wait, I'm embarking on a quest to find the mythical prostate...

Let me know if you need a helping hand, or finger! Always ready to oblige a friend.
By the way, wasn't it Monty Python?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Let me know if you need a helping hand, or finger! Always ready to oblige a friend.
By the way, wasn't it Monty Python?

Brace yourself old man, many perils lie ahead.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Well it's near where you balls meet you body. It's about the size of a walnut. Just behind it is another gland, the size of a peanut. That is the seminal vesicles and the more that is stimulated, the sweeter your cum will be.
There are several threads about the prostate. I would advise that you use a finger first, to locate it. Use a latex glove and lots of lube. Insert the finger past the second knuckle and curl it. Once you've found it a few times, you can do it without the gloves but make sure you use the fingerpad and not the nail!
Happy hunting.

Great advice - I've heard the finger motion described as "come to me" - like you would motion to someone - with the palm facing your balls. I definitely feel my prostate get firm as I massage which is a great feeling... the precum volume is significantly higher and I often enjoy doing it for awhile without touching my cock at all.

Also good advice on the fingernail... need to trim it good with no rough edges...

To the OP, enjoy your exploring - you are about to find out why the prostate is the male G spot - the resulting orgasms are mind blowing smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Weird but no one can locate it. I can if riding and he or stay still. I just start slowly moving up eventually it is a WOW electrical wave that goes through entire body. Can't talk, move for more than a minute, some times longer. Two different times have had P spot orgasm twice. There is absolutely nothing to compare it to. Maybe a real electrical shock from power source. Think mine is more powerful than hers. She said am like in a coma but awake. She feels my body quiver.