do guys like when girls

last reply
163 replies
17.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a thing for rubbing my pussy on men's legs if they're hairy, the feeling of hair against my clit drives me wild. Do guys like it if women do this? Would it turn you off?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a fairly hairy guy and to be honest have always been a little self conscious about it. I'm all about doing whatever it takes to pleasure my partner. If rubbing on me is what it takes, count me in 100%. All the rubbing would make for great foreplay!
0 likes
I could go for that. Rubbing against each other can be very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I love it. When they really get into it and ride it DAMN that's hot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like it when her pussy is really wet and I can feel it on my leg. Rub away!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it it turns me on how wet she gets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its even hotter when the man puts his hands on my waist and helps me ride his leg. Mmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oohlala74
Its even hotter when the man puts his hands on my waist and helps me ride his leg. Mmmm

So my leg would have to bare! A hairy pussy sliding up and down it, dribbling juice. Let me think about that one.
I'll pass on it, thanks anyway. A bit like having an alsation hump my leg.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by dpw

So my leg would have to bare! A hairy pussy sliding up and down it, dribbling juice. Let me think about that one.
I'll pass on it, thanks anyway. A bit like having an alsation hump my leg.

You know, you don't see straight guys going into gay threads to say they pass on whatever the thread is about. Of course you'll pass on a girl rubbing her pussy on you. You're gay... What is the point of your post? To remind everyone you're gay for the billionth time? You do it in every single post you make.

What if I went into all the gay threads to be like "as a straight man I think balls in my hand are gross" or whatever the hell the thread is about? It would be annoying, right? It would seem like I was being insensitive or maybe even hateful, right?

She asked a fairly normal question for Lush and you compared her to a dog. It sounds like you hate women when you repeatedly go out of your way to make posts like this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually I keep my pussy hair free, the only fact you did get right is that you would end up with a wet leg. Why comment on something that doesn't interest you?
Lurker
0 likes
I just love the thought of a woman getting off on rubbing her pussy on my thigh. Need it more often!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oohlala74
Actually I keep my pussy hair free, the only fact you did get right is that you would end up with a wet leg. Why comment on something that doesn't interest you?

If you'd asked about sitting on my face you would have got a different answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Simon66
I just love the thought of a woman getting off on rubbing her pussy on my thigh. Need it more often!!!

You never had a woman do this to you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You know, you don't see straight guys going into gay threads to say they pass on whatever the thread is about. Of course you'll pass on a girl rubbing her pussy on you. You're gay... What is the point of your post? To remind everyone you're gay for the billionth time? You do it in every single post you make.

What if I went into all the gay threads to be like "as a straight man I think balls in my hand are gross" or whatever the hell the thread is about? It would be annoying, right? It would seem like I was being insensitive or maybe even hateful, right?

She asked a fairly normal question for Lush and you compared her to a dog. It sounds like you hate women when you repeatedly go out of your way to make posts like this.

The question was asked to guys, not straight guys!
You're a fine one to criticise a post, considering some of the antagonistic ones you have made!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

If you'd asked about sitting on my face you would have got a different answer.

I am partial to face sitting too smile. I also have a penchant for hairy men, if we all liked the same thing then life would be kinda boring
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by dpw

The question was asked to guys, not straight guys!
You're a fine one to criticise a post, considering some of the antagonistic ones you have made!

Play stupid all you want.

You know it was asked to straight guys. Why would a girl ask gay guys if they like pussy on their leg? It makes no sense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oohlala74

I am partial to face sitting too smile. I also have a penchant for hairy men, if we all liked the same thing then life would be kinda boring

I'll grow a moustache for Movember.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oohlala74
I have a thing for rubbing my pussy on men's legs if they're hairy, the feeling of hair against my clit drives me wild. Do guys like it if women do this? Would it turn you off?

It would definitely turn me on ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010

It would definitely turn me on ;-)

You wouldn't find it weird or off putting?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Play stupid all you want.

You know it was asked to straight guys. Why would a girl ask gay guys if they like pussy on their leg? It makes no sense.

Well I like licking one out! Does that make sense? I know it doesn't make me straight!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the idea of that its so sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oohlala74

You wouldn't find it weird or off putting?

Absolutely not! X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010

Absolutely not! X

smile x
Lurker
0 likes
I like to be rubbed in all the right, and wrong places. So my thigh is there for you to enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm pleasantly surprised that guys are finding this hot smile
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Since I would not object to putting my face into something hairy, I'd have to say...
YES PLEASE!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not hairy, I have a shaven haven , I like my men hairy though ,;)