Do you enjoy eating Pussy? or do you pass

last reply
1.1k replies
102k views
20 watchers
61 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
You can tell the truth. Do you like eating pussy? If not do you just want a blowjob
Have lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Love it. Could do it all day n night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other than a ice cold beer and pizza there is "NOTHING"
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Other than a ice cold beer and pizza there is "NOTHING" I'd rather eat.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Only a few things have kept me from going south:

- Partner wasn't into it.
- Partner was having menstrual flow.
- Partner was seriously deficient on personal hygiene.

Other than that, I'm going to be an enthusiastic participant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't imagine not doing it with the person I'm with. Recently, I've often imagined doing it with the person I'm not with.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
I love eating pussy. All the girls i've been with have always enjoyed this activity. Hell sometimes i just daydream about a girl a met and eat her out in my mind.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I TOTALLY love it and the absolutely best part is when she orgasms wildly, uninhibitedly, passionately using my mouth.
Advanced Wordsmith
3 likes
Quote by Megis
You can tell the truth. Do you like eating pussy? If not do you just want a blowjob

I love it, there is nothing more sexually enhancing than eating a lovely wet pussy until a lady cums then starting again. I love to eat pussy and can and will do it until I am asked to stop
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy it, it drives her wild and I take pleasure in knowing Im the one that's doing that to her.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Simply the best, and if she squirts, better still, and don't stop till she cums again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing better than eating out a nice hairy or shaved pussy! Hopefully, she is a squirter and I don't stop until she has at least three orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love eating pussy and getting a woman off over and over. Nothing better than getting intimate and pleasuring a woman between her legs!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
This is what I'm all about eating pussy can go at it for hours and I don't stop until she pushes me away.
Been told I'm Really A Good Pussy Eater By A Few Gals !!!

I'm Always Available To Lick A Pussy so Get Back If You Need A Good Licking...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love eating pussy! One, you can control the level of pleasure she receives based on your devious desires. Two, there is nothing better than having her squirm all over your face. Three she can be on top and control you. Four I love tasting the juices from her orgasms, especially if she squirts.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by asleep
NOT into just mere "eating". I prefer to kiss, sip, lick, taste, sample, tongue and suck. "Eating" is just not my style.

When I go down on my woman's pussy it depends on the mood we are in. A lot of the time I will take my sweet time stimulating all around her pussy. In that mood it's about stimulation and arousal. The organs usually are a lot more intense. When in a more primal mode I bury my face and allow her to move her hips and my face to where and how she desires.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to suck and lick on A nice clean pussy
Lurker
0 likes
What is not to like, want , obsess, become addicted to about it?
Way back, like decades ago, a lot of men wouldn't do it, but all that has changed radically.
Ever since the first time I was asked to do it, I have loved it.
It is one of the best things any man can do for a woman to have her cumming repeatedly by using his tongue.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes love eating a nice wet pussy
Lurker
0 likes
I love eating a nice pussy. I also love making her orgasm more than once. I notice it get's her good and ready for the other activities to follow. I also love exploring a new pussy. They're all a little different and it's fun to figure out what get's them going. Big clits are quite fun, no guess work there and they are fun to suck on. Good hygiene is a must though.
Lurker
0 likes
definitely.......no doubt over it....
Lurker
3 likes
I would literally do it all night if my girlfriend didn't beg for to stop and fuck her.

I mean, who would say no to this V
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it! She must have good hygene and no bush. Totally not into picking out the hair! Id eat it all day and night til she couldnt orgasm anymore
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like nothing better then to have my head between my girlfriends legs and her between mine. I love to feel her pussy start throbbing with my tongue inside her.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I would eat pussy forever.......enjoy ? - I fuckin love it xxxxxx
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex is not sex without eating pussy. I luv to bring the lady off before I slide my cock inside her pussy. I just luv the taste of pussy. Such a turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love going down on a woman - and taking my time.....
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I enjoy it immensely! For me, it's so much more about her pleasure than mine; always learning how to improve upon technique.