Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always a Lesbian or did you first have men in your life first?

last reply
19 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
I think you accidentally used white as your font color - I can't read a single word of it. Also, not sure what this has to do with bdsm at all.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Always been a les,might like being with a guy ,pretty curious
Lurker
0 likes
lesbian for the pass 30 yrs.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am bi now men did not work for me until after a woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had my first experience with a woman four years ago. I never realized such love could be so divine. I still enjoy sex with men, but I prefer women
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Always been straight or did you first have men in your life?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man first then I wised up
Lurker
0 likes
My wife explained with her, she was always open to both sexes. She had a couple of boyfriends early on. She once did a sleepover with a girl she was friends with. Everything played out as just friends until bedtime. Her friend simply smiled and took her hand and they began a serious conversation while holding hands. My wife wasn't at all nervous as she had been wanting to experiment this sex for a time. Then the first kiss and it all just happened. Over the next 4 or 5 years, she lived a lesbian life, never really worried or missing sex with a man. When I met her, she was living with a dominate "butch." She was looking to get out of that relationship as Butch was being very disrespectful. Butch had a family emergency and had to go back home, where she had grown up, about a 2 hour drive away. I went to a bar and met my wife on a Friday night. We slept together over the weekend and the sex was amazing for both of us. She told me straight up about Butch and that moving in with me would probably cause a fight. It did, but she moved in with me and eventually after we married, she was able to have sexual contact with women and still be my wife and perform her duties with me. Over the first 10 years we were married, she would have quite a few women. It led to quite a few 3somes and eventually we became swingers and even got into a sex club that would hold a monthly "party" in a very large, private home on a large estate with a gated entrance.
Lurker
0 likes
Always been a Lesbian.Never have been with a guy and don't plan on being with one
Easily amused
0 likes
Quote by laura

Always been straight or did you first have men in your life?

You just made me snort!

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Look the way this world is, if your are gay you almost always start out wanting to be straight because that's what society says you must be. So most gay people, myself included, male or female, will actively date and have sex with the opposite sex. And then we realize our needs are different. But for many, it's a process.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes

Pretty much what Donna said. I dated men, thought I might be bi and then found my true identity. Life is a journey.

Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Carey’d away.
0 likes

I, too, tried to like men for many years, but they just don't make me feel anything (emotionally or otherwise) the way women do.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
1 like
Quote by Sensei

I forget which comedienne said it, but she introduced me to the term "gold star lesbian," which means that she has never been with a man.

That's a term that some don't like, it suggests there's some kind of purity scale and finding your identity later in life means you're somehow a lesser member of the queer community.

Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I have always been a lesbian. My first lesbian experience was when I was 18. I never had a man and I did not want one.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Of course. I'm bi, so it wasn't difficult for me to date boys, and i married a man Gay was out, and it was much more okay for me than my parents generation, it's still expected that a girl will marry a man, which i did. You are socialized straight, and look to the opposite sex first. It's later that you discover there is more in this world than a cock