Anal Sex

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just wondering, are women realiy into it, or are they just saying it to please the boys like i used to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like any sexual act, it depends on who you ask: some are, some aren't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid
Just wondering, are women realiy into it, or are they just saying it to please the boys like i used to do.

You use to say things to please your man, what do you do now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it and sometimes I ask for it toosmile
0 likes
I actually really enjoy it smile
Enjoy *hot* phone fun? Look for me, xxxEchoxxx, on Niteflirt!!! ;-)

Write erotic literature? Wanna check out mine? Message me for the link to my (free) blog! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm definitely into pleasing my man. As long as everything is done properly so everything is clean and lubed, I am good to go. But, if it hurts like hell and doesn't work out, we don't worry about it and do something different. I need to be super horny for it to work. When we have done it when we haven't both been really turned on, it ends up being more mechanical and it loses it's intimacy and specialness (in my experience). But, I am sure everyone is different.
Lurker
0 likes
It sounds dirty but i love it when a woman asks me to slide my cock in her ass
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Really depends on the moment and the lover as it can pain a lot. But yeah sometimes, with the right guy who also plays with your clit it can be good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually enjoy it alot. Depending on my mood, I sometimes prefer it. Plus I cum very hard from it.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy anal sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes enjoy anal sex very much giving and receiving
Lurker
0 likes
I like it, but I don't need a big cock or anything, just a couple of fingers or a small vibrator is good
Lurker
0 likes
I've known a fair few girls/women who loved it and even preferred it as the way to achieve best orgasms. For some, anal penetration with added clitoral stimulation is apparently the easiest way to cum. My girlfriend finds anal sex very relaxing, unlike its general reputation. But in order for that to work, you need a patient guy who knows what he's doing, and for the woman to be able to trust him with that and keep an open mind.