Waterbeds or not?

last reply
56 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use to have a waterbed and loved the sex on it, wish I had another.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks.
I had one years ago. It didn't have the extra baffles in it, so it was super wavy.
Half the time I felt like I was being smothered because of the extra weight on top would push me further into the bladder/mattress.
And god help if you had the smallest air bubble in it. All the sloshing around would practically make you seasick.
Other times it would mess with our rhythm so badly, we'd just get out and fuck on the floor or we'd never accomplish our goal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a no wave one and loved it. Now that I'm older and with my back miss it even more. The sex was incredible on it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I haven't even been on one since college, and it was no-wave. Guys tend to get clumsy on them since there's no support for their knees, and changing positions was always an adventure. Cowgirl was great on them because I wasn't underneath a 180 lb body out of control.
Lurker
0 likes
They are fun, but when it comes to having sex on them, it's hard to keep your balance. Also they tend to pop easily. So not for me.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Lol. So seventies. I had one. It was obnoxious. rocking and rolling all night. I'm six three 205. My ex was five one 103. A matter of displacement. I was lower. Hard to snuggle. Thumbs down from me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Lol. So seventies. I had one. It was obnoxious. rocking and rolling all night. I'm six three 205. My ex was five one 103. A matter of displacement. I was lower. Hard to snuggle. Thumbs down from me.

Haha! I never had one but experienced them a couple of times.
Ridiculous things back then. If you sink down, they shoot up and vice versa. If you go for a pee and jump back into bed you can launch your partner clean off the bed!
Sex is a nightmare because your knees are too low and the angle is all wrong. When you push forward, your knees go backwards and there's no drive. You move to the left, they move to the right!
Awful.
0 likes
Yep, seems like people have it covered. Pretty much the worst things ever.

I caused one to spring a leak once, House-sitting disaster.

EDIT: My boyfriend at the time, and I. Huge mess.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
I suffer from seasickness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to have one in the playroom.
Lurker
0 likes
I leak enough myself - the last thing I need is a water bed springing a leak!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had one until my girlfriend and I were fooling around. We were just getting ready to have sex, then she felt something very wet. Yep, waterbed sprung a leak and totally ruined the mood. Never again will I own one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I'd love to have one in the playroom.

Hmm...not a bad idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never got good traction on mine, but always a fun bit of whimsy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no way biggrin it make me seasick LOL. and (at least the one I tried) are not so durable :D LOL

never been so wet ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope...makes me feel queasy

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't used one for a few years and would not be interested to renew the experience.
It was an experience the few times we tried to use them and getting everything together was a challenge. My guy disliked them more than I did.
It added a new dimension to Rock and Roll.
Like Bethany I tried cowgirl but I could not get the rhythm right and it was a disaster.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No do not like them
Have lots of fun
Lurker
0 likes
omg !!! I had a gf who had one... now I like making love in the surf.. but making love on a water bed is an acquired art... it's like making love on quicksand but not sinking??? .. such a strange feeling... poetry in motion.. giggles... best moving to the floor is my practical advice

Lurker
0 likes
and threesomes r hopeless on one of these

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried one and don't imagine I will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had one for years. They take some getting used to, no doubt. But once you master them, you can make love on a conventional mattress with such ease and stamina, your lover thinks you are a greek god of sorts. But after the second one sprung a leak, enough was enough. Time for a regular mattress. But this one is so high, you need a foot stool just to climb in. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not interested in having all the potential problems associated with one. Have never tried sleeping on one, but it seems like there would be a lot of excess motion from body movement due to water rebound. I do like the memory foam!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. I'm afraid it would contribute to my drowning nightmares.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
been on one of the older ones and a lot of excess motion. they do have some newer ones that just have thinner water inserts that i have never tried. overall, think I will stick with conventional
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I'm not a fan of them...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've never owned one, but have slept in one once and that was enough for me. They're not comfortable whatsoever.