Cup size for mens underwear

last reply
12 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Should men wear underwear with a tailored pouch designated with a bra style sizing system
0 likes
No. Bras are for support, not just attire. They have a sizing system to make sure the woman gets enough support. For men, ordinary boxers and briefs will pretty much fit any size of equipment. If you want support, wear something tighter like briefs but many men wear boxers which don't provide any support at all (been there). It's only if you're wearing tiny little thong-y things that size would be an issue and, honestly, outside of the bedroom I can't see wearing those.

In the end, buying something like what you're talking about would just push the price up without really adding anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by malcolm83
Should men wear underwear with a tailored pouch designated with a bra style sizing system

What size are you looking for?
You can buy these already if you look. There a a few brands that do different pouch sizes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
No. Bras are for support, not just attire. They have a sizing system to make sure the woman gets enough support. For men, ordinary boxers and briefs will pretty much fit any size of equipment. If you want support, wear something tighter like briefs but many men wear boxers which don't provide any support at all (been there). It's only if you're wearing tiny little thong-y things that size would be an issue and, honestly, outside of the bedroom I can't see wearing those.

In the end, buying something like what you're talking about would just push the price up without really adding anything.

But aren't men's undies mean to provide some kind of support for their little treasures?
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ

But aren't men's undies mean to provide some kind of support for their little treasures?

And they do that well enough, at least for me, without special pouches and pouch sizes.
Lurker
0 likes
Not please, so many men would be buying larger numbers than the required for stupid reasons.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to see them be available in different sizes, then I could find a pair that keep my scrotum away from the skin on my inside thighs. At present I find that the fold in the skin between scrotum and leg gets wet with sweat, so a slightly larger pouch size would allow the leg holes to fit better into the skin fold and keep the area a little drier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BJintheUK
I would like to see them be available in different sizes, then I could find a pair that keep my scrotum away from the skin on my inside thighs. At present I find that the fold in the skin between scrotum and leg gets wet with sweat, so a slightly larger pouch size would allow the leg holes to fit better into the skin fold and keep the area a little drier.

A jockstrap should do that. Maybe give them a try.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't see a need a for a cup size. A penis changes sizes regularly anyhow. It shrinks for the cold, enlarges if its hot, and of course gets erect when excited.

I wear boxers for everyday use. For running, cycling, working out and sports I wear a jock strap or briefs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DPW,

Good point, I hadn't thought of that. I've never worn a jock strap, and never seen one 'in the flesh' so to speak either, so I don't know if I would need to wear one as well as, or instead of underpants, but if it was instead of, then I think I'd wait till the weather warms up, as I don't want my arse getting cold.

Buz,

The problem I seem to be having is that the briefs I've got don't seem to be quite wide enough across where the balls go, so that the material sits away from the natural skin fold thus allowing the skin at the side of my scrotum to come in contact with the skin on my legs. This has the unfortunate affect of closing the fold of skin so that no air gets to it, and it soon gets very wet and sore with sweat. So what I need is for the front of my pants to be slightly wider so that the material of the pants sits in the skin fold and prevents the area from being completely closed. It also acts like blotting paper and soaks up any sweat that does exist, and so keeps the skin drier. As for boxers, I don't wear them because I prefer the support I get from wearing briefs.
Lurker
0 likes
[url=]Saxx[/url], started changing all of my work boxers to these, and they do work, much more comfy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have some made by the same company that don't come close to being made the same way. The pouch on some are perfect others pinch the twins or they fall out completely. I do have a large sack and feel that pouch sizing may help.
The Linebacker
0 likes
You ought to try Duluth Trading Company Buck Naked Underwear. They make the crotch extra roomy. It really is very comfortable. They also make jeans, cargo pants, carpenter pants, etc. that are all extra roomy in the crotch.

http://www.duluthtrading.com