Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do any of you girls or ladies play video games? (Sex study-related)

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I recently heard that girls who play video games often have more sex. Just a question from a gamer himself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really? I've never heard that!

Video games sound fun! I just had to laugh because I thought you meant play sex-related video games, and I seriously did not know there were any of the kind! Haha!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
had to change the title a lot.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I played video games a lot when I was a teenager (Nintendo-64, Legend of Zelda!), because I was grounded so often! If you're playing with game-controllers, you don't have time to play with the REAL joysticks (cocks!). I no longer play video-games, so I have more time for sex, ...so I think your premise is wrong.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Umm, that just seems to be a very random affirmation that was created by male-gamers who fantasize about hot girls playing video games all day long in panties:

Not that I don't believe that some hot girls genuinely enjoy playing video games, but I don't see why they would have sex more often than the average girl. They certainly aren't lacking in offers though, considering the millions of desperate guys who dream about such a girl.

PS: An internet meme isn't quite exactly a scientific statement.
Lurker
0 likes
I love playing video games. They are fun and I win sometimes smile
Lurker
0 likes
Video games for me is like Pop-Rocks for Jennifer Lawrence, I LOVE video games!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I play rather violent video games, like the Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto series. Grew up with them and still enjoy them, but I don't have much time to play anymore.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I play video games a lot. Lately its been mostly my favorite MMO, LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online)
I also play

Destiny, Fallout 3, Oblivion, War in the North, Minecraft, and so forth
Like to learn more about me? Check out my stories and see how I:

Fucked a Teacher to earn a passing grade.
Let my boyfriend use me as a trophy in a Video game contest.
Went on my first date with another man, while dating my boyfriend.
and much much more.
0 likes
i play games, i have a decent amount of sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love video games, and love sex. I don't think there is a connection between the two though.