Lush store credit up for barter

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
I've got the $125 worth of credit in the Lush store from placing in the Toy With Me contest sitting around idle, and I don't expect that to change.

I'm assuming that I can use those credits to purchase things on someone's wishlist, so that provides me the means to give them to someone else who will get some use out of them.

The first thing that comes to mind is to trade them to some woman with a sexy voice willing to record audio for a story. Content, kinks, length, and script to be worked out beforehand, so she's comfortable ( at the very least ) while recording the audio.

So that's one idea.

If anyone is gazing longingly at something in the store within that credit limit ( keep shipping, etc. in mind ) and wouldn't mind recording audio, or has another idea, feel free to pitch it to me here or in a private message.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Don't you want a leopard-print thong or some furry nipple clamps?
Lurker
0 likes
Did you ever find anyone?

I might be interested.

I don't know if my voice is sexy, but you can listen to it in my sig link,.I Know Where Your Heart Lies.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I would do an audio for you - if you want to hear my voice, I have lots of audios on my profile...
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
When the thread didn't go anywhere, I decided to go another direction. Never expected it to rise back to the top after a couple of months.

Thanks for the responses, though. Guess I should have waited a little longer before writing this off as a bust.
Lurker
0 likes
no worries