toilet paper roll test..

last reply
32 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok curiosity....Have any of you guys done the toilet paper roll test to size up the girth and length of your penis? Feel free to share results ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by princesspixie1
Ok curiosity....Have any of you guys done the toilet paper roll test to size up the girth and length of your penis? Feel free to share results ;)

I had no idea it was a test, and still don't know what it is testing other than size. Yes, I've done it. My dick was too thick to enter, so I tried lubricating it. All that did was destroy the roll.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Willy6941
My dick was too thick to enter, so I tried lubricating it. All that did was destroy the roll.

Oh my fuck. I don't know why, but this tickled me, and now my tummy hurts.
Lurker
0 likes
A tight pussy that belongs to a beautiful woman is a lot more fun.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I've tried it a few times. Technically my girth allows me to enter it without a problem (4.8 inches), but the curve of my dick makes it a little hard to insert it completely, up to its base.

For the record, in America the inside circumference of a toilet paper roll is about 5.3 inches (they're a bit bigger in Europe I believe). Only 20% of men possess a dick that's this large, so this actually quite a nice and easy test to figure out if your cock is in the 'thick' range.

Quote by Hytherion
A tight pussy that belongs to a beautiful woman is a lot more fun.

The purpose is not to jerk off with the roll, just to evaluate the girth of your dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im not sure what the test is, but I have tried and my head is to thick to do so. I have never thought of using lube.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Im not sure what the test is, but I have tried and my head is to thick to do so. I have never thought of using lube.

The test is to take a picture of your cock, then insert said picture in an empty toilet roll with your phone number inscribed at the back, then leave said toilet roll in the middle of a shopping mall. If at least 5 women call you the very same day, you have a big cock. Otherwise, you really aren't that impressive.

Note: Security and police officers do not count toward your total number.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I've tried it a few times. Technically my girth allows me to enter it without a problem (4.8 inches), but the curve of my dick makes it a little hard to insert it completely, up to its base.

For the record, in America the inside circumference of a toilet paper roll is about 5.3 inches (they're a bit bigger in Europe I believe). Only 20% of men possess a dick that's this large, so this actually quite a nice and easy test to figure out if your cock is in the 'thick' range.

The purpose is not to jerk off with the roll, just to evaluate the girth of your dick.

I thought I'd be clever and put through flacid. Then I thought of your prostate, now the fucking thing is wedged tight! Look like a toilet roll dispenser! Off to the shower now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done this before. I'm able to get roughly half way in before the bottom edge starts to break and cut into me. The edges are surprisingly quite sharp and painful when it gets to that point.
Site administrator
0 likes
Yep .. no worries getting it in whatsoever .. probably had room for another one to be honest .. and oh it didnt come out the other end either sad.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
I thought I'd be clever and put through flacid. Then I thought of your prostate, now the fucking thing is wedged tight! Look like a toilet roll dispenser! Off to the shower now.

Funny, when I think of your dick I can actually crack nuts with my rectum. I'm sure you'd enjoy the tightness.
Lurker
0 likes
I WAS GOING to watch tv..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, never heard of this before but now I'm curious and need to try it when I get home. Stay tuned, fans!
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Yep .. no worries getting it in whatsoever .. probably had room for another one to be honest .. and oh it didnt come out the other end either sad.

John, use a bog roll not a kitchen roll!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Funny, when I think of your dick I can actually crack nuts with my rectum. I'm sure you'd enjoy the tightness.

SP, you can crack my nuts with your rectum any time you like.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you guys for your answers, I'm looking forward to more responses ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Boss01
Ok, never heard of this before but now I'm curious and need to try it when I get home. Stay tuned, fans!

Okay, so I approached the toilet paper roll with my stiffy, and it said "He'll no!" but then offered to introduce me to the paper towel roll.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant fit inside one (soft or hard) - sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kevluvsincamaro
I cant fit inside one (soft or hard) - sorry

Kevin you must be using the wrong type. Try using the one on the left not the one on the right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I've got the perfect gift for you, it'll remind you of me! Do you want the single or double?

Lurker
0 likes
Laughing as I recall doing this as a teenager decades ago. And yes, it remains a very tight fit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Qman
Laughing as I recall doing this as a teenager decades ago. And yes, it remains a very tight fit.

What? It's still stuck after all those years?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

The only thing bigger than a lushies dick is his imagination.

And the inch markings on his ruler!
Lurker
0 likes
Okay out of curiosity I tried this.

The glans goes in about 1/2 way and that's it. I'm uploading the proof pic to a gallery, which girl -friends- can check out later today.

Don't really care to ask any guys that I know their results. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't realise there was an ISO for that
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't fit.....probably a good thing then?
Lurker
0 likes
Year or two, maybe more--it was more than a few years ago, ago I took an online dick test. That was one of the question so I tested it out I couldn't get fully hard not motivation nor was I horny. I wasn't able to fix. I took the test to see where I was in the range of things. It said that fall in rage with 90% of the other guys that took the test. Then I looked up, a few weeks ago, what women think is the ideal dick size. It showed me most women find a smaller dick to be best. So that should be proof to us guys that we don't need to take stuff to make that part bigger.