Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

PicoBong™ launches the TRANSFORMER™ - plus enter a contest to win one!

last reply
6 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This looks like a very fun new sex toy and it just launched today. I'm getting my hands on one later this month, so I'll do a proper review then, but I wanted to post this now incase anyone wants to enter their contest where you can win one of ten giveaways (all you need is a webcam).

This toy differentiates itself in that it's really a gender neutral, LGBT-friendly toy that looks to celebrate sexuality in all orientations - a true 'flexisexual' product that celebrates a 'no-labels' attitude.

Introducing the TRANSFORMER™ by PicoBong™!

It's always exciting to see new innovative products launched around this time of year. And even better when one has the potential to be a holiday gift that actually 'gives' to whatever gender dynamic you're currently loved up in. Boys. Girls. Boys and Girls. Threesomes and Moresomes. The TRANSFORMER™ promises to be an all-inclusive 'flexual' sex toy that works as:

* A rabbit vibe
* A prostate massager
* A cock ring
* A butt-plug
* A double ended vibrator/dildo

The bendy design means that you can use it a variety of different ways. Basically it's a waterproof, rechargeable, double-ended dildo that vibrates at both ends and has 60cm (24 inch) of hyper-flexible length in between that you can bend and hold any way that makes you (and your partners) feel good. Sounds fun, right?

The tagline follows that, 'If you can think it, TRANSFORMER™ will make it happen.'

The first thing I thought of was that this would be a great little device for solo double-penetration play. Two girls can share it as a double-ended vibe. And, if you're in a hetero relationship, this might be the perfect opportunity for guys that are a bit shy about buying a prostate massager or exploring their P-spot to (discreetly) try it out as well. My mind is rolling through all the different positions and pleasure connections and possibilities. And really, that's what this toy and PicoBong™ encourages you to do!

Because the TRANSFORMER™ is an all-inclusive toy, it's ideal for people that don't have a vast collection of toys to begin with. You get a lot of different capabilities in one device. It also does away with thinking about toys as belonging to traditional gender boxes (his, hers, couples) or individual functions (eg. toys designated as g-spot, prostate, butt-plug, clit-vibe). It's flexible and freeing in many more ways than just the literal interpretation.

In order to celebrate this, PicoBong™ is hosting a competition, where you can win a TRANSFORMER™ absolutely free. There are TEN up for grabs, so check it out!

A Message From PicoBong™: It's Competition Time!

To support the launch of the new PicoBong TRANSFORMER™, we want you! This product is more than just a sex toy, it’s the first ever gender neutral pleasure object ever made. It addresses the most important issues of our age: sex, sexuality and gender without judgment, dogma or prejudice. These topics are important to us, and if they’re important to you then we’d like you to be involved.

In exchange for your participation, you could get your hands on a TRANSFORMER™ absolutely free. Here’s how:

What do you have to do?

Send us a video of your original reinterpretation of the Transformer Manifesto and you can be one of 10 lucky winners.

We will select the best 10 videos and they will become our voice in a video that will be released in December and promoted on all our social media channels and online media.

The competition will take place between 12th and 28th of November.

We will announce the competition on all the social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the handle @picobong.

1. Go to this page: http://www.picobong.com/en/blog/transformer-manifesto/
2. Start your webcam and film yourself reading the manifesto.
3. Send the recording to
4. Actually, there isn’t a 4. That’s it, you’re finished, and we’ll be in touch very soon.

http://www.picobong.com/en/blog/introducing-picobong-transformer/

The Manifesto

Brothers and sisters, comrades and friends.

We live in a time of accelerating change. Borders are torn down as fast as they go up, our language changes by the hour, and just when we think we’ve caught up, everything’s moved on and left us behind.

Nowhere is this truer than in issues of gender and sexuality: the most important and most defining issues of our age. Our minds are only just catching up to the changes our bodies have undergone during 3 million years of development. It’s only in the last 100 years that we’ve begun to try to make sense of the instinctive urges and desires.

To bring some order to it all, we’ve created countless labels and categories for ourselves. Gay. Straight. Bi. Queer. Intersex. Transgender. Cisgender. And thousands more, all of them meant to define us; instead they only confine us.

The one thing that’s supposed to unify us – sex – is driving us apart.

Enter the PicoBong TRANSFORMER. A sex toy that isn’t just a sex toy. It’s a sexual revolution, the vibrating underground. It’s The Resistance.

The TRANSFORMER is fighting back against centuries-old heteronormative standards of sex and sexuality, which dictate what we should and shouldn’t do with our bodies and with whom we should or shouldn’t do it. The Transformer makes no judgments about how you use it, who you use it with or where you put it.

The TRANSFORMER is so free that its very existence is an act of rebellion, a call to arms. To own one is to signal that you understand your sexuality, that you won’t accept the rigid sexual conventions of the mainstream.

It doesn’t care whether you ascribe to a label or reject labels entirely. All that matters to the Transformer is that you enjoy the journey.

After all, all’s well that double-ends well.

If you're interested in the comp or learning more about the TRANSFORMER™, you can check out PicoBong.com and get involved in 'Joining the Revolution' on social media.

ps. It retails for around $125, but they have great intro prices on Amazon right now.
It should be up on the Lush Store within the next couple of days as well.
The Linebacker
0 likes
So, my wife and I could use this simultaneously...

Very interesting! hmmmmmm......
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Just adding my formal review to this post. I have to say - this is a pretty awesome toy, and great value for the money, in my opinion.

For a long time, I've been a fan of LELO Soraya and have always thought that a toy that combined anal/clit play would be fabulous. This toy let's you play like this, and bends and twists into whatever position works best for your individual body (or bodies). Everyone's anatomy is a little different, so being able to adjust this as you go is pretty awesome. And it's great for both solo and couples fun. smile

UPDATE: My Review on the TRANSFORMER™

I’ve finally had an opportunity to play with a PicoBong™ TRANSFORMER™!

My first thoughts were – wow, this is bigger than I was expecting – in a good way. This is a solid toy and it feels well-made. There’s a nice weight to it. Bending and flexing it is very easy and it holds shape effortlessly. There’s no learning curve with this toy, so it’s very intuitive. It has three buttons: one to increase vibration strength, one to decrease, and an ‘M’ button to cycle through the ten different stimulation modes.

At this point I’m having to hold back my excitement over this toy because – ahem… it’s FABULOUS. In fact, it’s shooting right up into the upper echelons of my very favourite toys ever. The reason is simple – this ingenious device does soooo many things! What’s even better is that you can switch up what it’s doing in mid-play with barely a pause. There’s nothing worse than having to take an untimely break when things are getting hot and intense, in order to reach for another toy to do something else, or realizing that you wish you had a buttplug handy etc. The oval-shaped ends on the TRANSFORMER™ are really the perfect size, in my opinion. I am not a size-queen when it comes to toys and with strong vibrations like this one has, it definitely fills you up nicely.

If you’re playing solo, you can turn it into a “rabbit vibe” (amazing!) or if you’re into a bit of anal fun, try double-penetration, or switch things up and have the hot-spots be an anal-and-clit combo (double amazing!). There’s no rabbit vibe on the market that I’m aware of, that can offer this kind of diversity, so it really just depends on what you’re in the mood for. And if your mood changes mid-masturbation, this toy will accommodate your sexual whims.

If you’re playing with a partner, there are more combinations and positions to try. It works as a cock-ring and a prostate massager and you can even hook yourselves up in tandem. There’s enough flexibility, length and bend to the device that it should work for most couples in a variety of positions. I’m thinking that this would be a great double-ended dildo for girl/girl play. Two guys would have fun with it too. And if you happen to enjoy sex parties, Hedonism or alternative scenes, this can double as a necklace/choker or a double wrapped arm cuff that would be perfect to have on hand at exactly the right moment. Ok yes, I’m kind of joking. But not really. You’re only limited by your own imagination.

If you’re bored with the typical vibrators on the market today or looking to pick up something unique and multi-functional to add to your stash, I’d highly recommend the TRANSFORMER™. I really don’t think you can go wrong with this one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I’ve finally had an opportunity to play with a PicoBong™ TRANSFORMER™!

Is it as big as it looks in the photo? If I had one of these I think I'd end up using it to change the TV channel or scratch my back. I'm lazy like that. smile

They should have called it the 'Double Whammy'. lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by GingerTamer

Is it as big as it looks in the photo? If I had one of these I think I'd end up using it to change the TV channel or scratch my back. I'm lazy like that. smile

They should have called it the 'Double Whammy'. lol

Haha... well... it's big enough. It's 24 inches with about 17 inches in between the vibrating 'knobs'. The knobs aren't scary big - they're a nice size but without being intimidating. But yeah, you could get a nice vibrating back scratch with it or put on a dirty cheerleader outfit and twirl it like a baton. :)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
That does look very fun indeed...

It's a good one! I think most people have the basics, so it's nice to see something a little different. The bending/twisting portion is very sturdy and well-made, so it looks like it'll hold up to a lot of fun 'abuse'. ;)