Login

sensitivity

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Phew a lot of you write amazingly, here goes i am better at rhyme.

If i lost the importance of sensitivity, would i not then lose touch with my heart, how then would it be possible to perceive your love?
How would i be aware that our love is a destination that is reached continuously and needs to be.

Without change our love cannot grow and without sensitivity we cannot change,
my awareness of your simplicity and sensitivity allowed me to recognize our love and getting to know you was the first step of self recognition.

By being who you are so soft, so sensual and oh so sensitive you taught me self control which has played a pivotal part in the success and truth of our love,
how to be aware of the motives of my desire, which was crucial in choosing which desire to pursue not just a shallow fleeting desire for pleasure.

For i have seen them that suffer pain to reap pleasure fighting with the conflicts within, like the danger and consequences of living while dreaming, sleep walking through life.

You taught me physical pleasure has to be frequent and repetitive yet being sensitive to our love would last forever and through this awesome show of sensitivity i found my souls mate, thank you.