Login

Question for Scottish people

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
So, the leader of the Scotland Nationalist Party Alex Salmon(d) is being replaced Nicola Sturgeon. Does anyone else think this is a bit fishy?

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

0 likes
I groaned so loud I think they heard me in Aberdeen.
English Rose
0 likes
Oh cod! This is a complete red herring. Lush is no plaice for stuff like this. I've been trout and about all day and finally perched myself down with a nice cup of char, to read this.

I'm not being koi, but this thread is a complete load of pollacks!!
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
Oh cod! This is a complete red herring. Lush is no plaice for stuff like this. I've been trout and about all day and finally perched myself down with a nice cup of char, to read this.

Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth

As much as I would like to make fishy puns, I need to get my skates on

D x

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Please! No more tales of roe for the poor Scottish people, to whom I say: 'caviar emptor'
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Cod this be one of the worst posts ever? Salmon followed by a sturgeon? Sea-whizz
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Markcomm14
Cod this be one of the worst posts ever? Salmon followed by a sturgeon? Sea-whizz

Is it a bit bleak?

Clumeleon
0 likes
*rolls eyes*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haggis. Not Scottish, but sounds/reads like most politics. Something most would not want to digest.