Body Hair

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is it that body hair below the neck does not continue to grow past a certain length unlike head hair ?

Imagine pubic hair down to your knees -
0 likes
Even worse, can you imagine people styling it?? Little Princess Leia "buns" on either side of a guy's cock. Braiding it in various ways.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Even worse, can you imagine people styling it?? Little Princess Leia "buns" on either side of a guy's cock. Braiding it in various ways.

Dreadlocks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate body hair on me and my wife except on the top of your head pubic hair and hair on legs on men and women is gross
Weaver of Words
0 likes
that really is an excellent question, though other than pubic hair, I have never let leg or underarm hair grow for more than a few months (if that long) without shaving. but judging by men, I would have to say there is something that does stop it at a certain length. and I wonder why in most animals like monkeys, the fur/hair on their heads does not continue growing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I imagine it would be from or clothing, washing, etc. oh and genetics.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess you have never seen a Werewolf up close...
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Not quite knee length yet but getting there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think it is in the genes or DNA or something. But, as a part Italian, I am covered in hair and the smooth look would be pretty tough to achieve. I assume others also do not particularly like licking hair, so I try my best to stay tidy in some areas.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I inherited my mother and father's hairy genes, so I got stuck with leg and underarm hair as a teenager. I was embarrassed and spent a lot of time getting rid of it. I have since had IPL and am glad with the results. As a result I do not like body hair on anybody, even men. The idea of snuggling into a hairy chest does not excite me at all. I do not like profuse pubic hair - again I have had IPL, but I do not like completely bald as I feel a glimpse of pubic hair is naughty , and arousing, and that is my main aim smile I also note that not many male models have profuse leg or underarm hair so the general population must not find it attractive, either. I agree with Squire 3, I try to keep hair away from my clit as I do not appreciate a mouthful of hair if I am sucking a man, and I would suspect that men would not like a mouthful of hair either.