T Girls Top, Bottom or Switch

last reply
65 replies
12.3k views
1 watcher
15 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I post this question for the Cd,TV,TS,& TG portion of our community. Which label best describes you? Top, Bottom, or Switch
And do you prefer Men or Women. Or another T?
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Would I be able to all of them? Top, bottom, switch, men, women, another t girl. Love them all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off, I probably shouldn't answer this question as I'm 100% female. lol That being said, I've never been with a T girl, but I'd love to have sex with one. I'd love to be with a Dominant black T-girl. That's been a longtime fantasy of mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CDslut
Would I be able to all of them? Top, bottom, switch, men, women, another t girl. Love them all.

OK I shouldn't have to explain this ,but no you can't. The third choice switch( obviously your choice)
Means both of the first two.So the question is Top Bottom or Both. Hope this answers your question.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Top Bottom and switch. Variety is the spice of life.
1 like
Bottom of course, since I like to experience sex as a woman. It is much better than sex as a man, more intense, more extreme.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Just A quick note to say thank you to those who have replied so far. Hope to hear from more people in the future.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
a total bottom, I enjoy the feminine role in sex. getting my bf hard by sucking his cock, knowing I will get the benefit of my efforts. letting him lovingly have his way with me by my being in whatever position he desires. On my back on my knees on my stomach it doesn't matter to me I am the receiver of his firmness and I love the feeling of being penetrated. the cuddling afterwards as his cock softens and falls out of me is such a wonderful warm feeling. my laying in the "wet spot" is just part of being the girl and he loves to kid me as I get up and wiggle to the bathroom with my knees together trying to stop his cum from running down my legs. I just love the feminine bottom role and my tiny clittie doesn't get hard anymore, it just seeps during his loving me and I have even experienced an internal sissy orgasm the starts deep inside of me and I quiver all over as my cissy cum seeps out of me as he fucks me deeply
1 like
I also do not have a preference and really don't like the labels. Love the reverse cowgirl position so what does that make me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mickitv
I also do not have a preference and really don't like the labels. Love the reverse cowgirl position so what does that make me.

It makes you sexy or hot take your pick.926LLJJcW8CKIqH8
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I am a total bottom as Vicky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Top , i like to see the full of the one im doing with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could really use A little more input here. I know we have A lot more T's than this at Lush. Please reply.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I've never been with a man but I know I'm a total bottom. I've taken plenty of things in my ass and loved it so I'm sure on that
x
Lurker
1 like
Total bottom when dressed.
Lurker
0 likes
I think sissygirl totally nailed it. How can I feel like a woman if not having a gorgeous man inside me? There is nothing like it, and fucking a man would be so wrong.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Top Bottom and switch. Variety is the spice of life.

I couldn't agree more ,,,,,throw in a lil 69 and I'm all im. No pun intended
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Umm...I'm much more of a natural submissive in any relationship. Just feels more 'normal' for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Bottom describes me better
Lurker
3 likes
Quote by sissygirl
a total bottom, I enjoy the feminine role in sex. getting my bf hard by sucking his cock, knowing I will get the benefit of my efforts. letting him lovingly have his way with me by my being in whatever position he desires. On my back on my knees on my stomach it doesn't matter to me I am the receiver of his firmness and I love the feeling of being penetrated. the cuddling afterwards as his cock softens and falls out of me is such a wonderful warm feeling. my laying in the "wet spot" is just part of being the girl and he loves to kid me as I get up and wiggle to the bathroom with my knees together trying to stop his cum from running down my legs. I just love the feminine bottom role and my tiny clittie doesn't get hard anymore, it just seeps during his loving me and I have even experienced an internal sissy orgasm the starts deep inside of me and I quiver all over as my cissy cum seeps out of me as he fucks me deeply

you have me there girl ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well if we are really talking about men making the full-time transition to female then the only answer is bottom because of course they want to be women and that includes only having sex like one. If you still feel like being on top you are just dressing up for the sexual kick but it has nothing to do with actually wanting to be a woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bottom. I don't want any attention whatsoever to the boy parts. I'd get rid of them if I could.
Lurker
0 likes
I am strictly a bottom. I do prefer men who are tops. I also do enjoy my gurl friends as i do consider myself a lesbian when i am with them. veroinnie2
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Of course bottom!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xXMister_TXx
well if we are really talking about men making the full-time transition to female then the only answer is bottom because of course they want to be women and that includes only having sex like one. If you still feel like being on top you are just dressing up for the sexual kick but it has nothing to do with actually wanting to be a woman

Not all women are bottoms. You know that, right?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I dont really care for labels. What really really matters to me is that we are both into each other and that we each know what we want to do in bed. If they like to get fucked, I'll do the fucking. If they want to fuck me, I'll bend over and take that cock like a good little bitch. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I am naturally a submissive but like to switch with the right kind of person. I haven't and would likely not top males.
Lurker
0 likes
I love men or women and I am normally a bottom but can be a top under the right circumstances.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a pre-op transsexual woman that prefers to bottom. It seems like many guys like transwomen because they like to be topped by a woman. I don't mind topping to make my partner happy; it frankly doesn't excite me.
Lurker
0 likes
im a pre op transsexual, in the relationship im in now im the top, but i can go bottom easily, i prefer girls to guys.