Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like a hairy chest, or do you prefer smooth shaved?

last reply
52 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I personally am quite hairy...should I shave it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm indifferent on the matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally love hairy chests, I think they're hot, so, in answer to your question, no I don't think you should shave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly depends. Some guys look good with it others don't. I'd think about how it would look growing back in and also you might get bumpy and be uncomfortably itchy. Id not shave.
Lurker
0 likes
Matters not to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like smooth. I shave, waxes and everything. Hoping that whom I am with does the samething
Have lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would not kick a hairy stud out of bed but by choice, but smooth is sexy for us both, besides you can help each other so making shaving etc a pleasure , and guys don't forget body cream i for one wants to feel a nice soft body as you fuck me right mmmmm pretty please i am not in to big, sweaty, smelly, builders rough hands ok Jelly xxxxxxxxx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A couple of my guys have moderately hairy chests, but I prefer un-hairy guys. And actually, I prefer girls! ...and NONE of them have hairy chests! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a girls girl, so it doesn't apply but I kinda think its strange when men wax their chests, and yes i do wax so i'm not consistant
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leggielibby
I'm a girls girl, so it doesn't apply but I kinda think its strange when men wax their chests, and yes i do wax so i'm not consistant

I'm a man's man, lol.
Keep the hair. There's nothing better than a hairy chest and hairy butt. It's okay to trim it but don't shave or wax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seem to the only woman who appreciates a hairy chest
Lurker
0 likes
Never bothered me much until relatively recently.
I have had to be shaved for surgery on too many occasions for my liking, and a while back resolved never to subject myself to an NHS shave of the affected parts again.
So needing another procedure done, I found a nice American lady who does men's waxing. It was infinitely more comfortable than shaving, not very painful and actually quite a pleasant experience.
My wife then suggested the chestal wig went because she didn't like the feel of it on her face any more. So it has all gone now and I am minded to keep it that way.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
A little hair is okay but I don't like too much.

I do like when muscular men have no hair on them. That can be very sexy.

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer little, to no hair.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm drawn to the person not the presence or absence of body hair. Either can be very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hairy chests are so sexy. Nuzzling a soft patch of chest hair is amazing and inhaling the man's scent = bliss
Lurker
0 likes
Less hairy is my thing
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take my man any way he is naturally, would never look to change them, but im more attracted to a smooth chest, nothing to tickle my nose when I snuggle on them.

sorry just found this icon LMAO
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Little to No Hair is best. Having to stop what I'm doing to remove a hairball in the back of my throat, ruins the mood. So I keep myself smooth for my lover too. And if I wanted to snuggle up to a hairy creature...I'd sleep with my Great Dane ;-)
Eine Nacht hat der Mond zu mir gesagt:

"Wenn er dich zum weinen bringt, warum verlassen sie ihn nicht?"

Ich pausiert eine Weile, dann schaute ich zurück auf den Mond und sagte:

"Mond, würdest du jemals deinen Himmel verlassen?
Lurker
0 likes
i love hairy chest but depends on the guy and if he looks good with it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Honestly does not matter to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like whatever is naturally occurring with the guy. If he doesn't have a hairy chest, that's fine. If he does, no problem. What I don't like is shaved chests. Yuck. Guys should shave their faces (though I'm not against facial hair) and that's it. Unless you're a professional swimmer, don't shave your chest. That's for pretty-boys. Not men.
Lurker
0 likes
A little hair or smooth.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yazmin
I'm drawn to the person not the presence or absence of body hair. Either can be very sexy.

This!!
Lurker
0 likes
I like hairy, it's manly, and for what I've got planned, you'll need to hang on to all the manliness you've got biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some hair in the right places is always appreciated - yes even on a MAN'S chest.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Some hair in the right places is always appreciated - yes even on a MAN'S chest.

As opposed to a women's!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
i prefer the girls i meet to have a smooth chest.
Lurker
0 likes
smooth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes hairy is sexy but I love smooth!!