Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Free GOLD memberships x 3 - a really difficult competition.

last reply
330 replies
32.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Well I want to do this again.

Pick a number between 1 and 250 that at the point you post has NOT been already chosen. I will not be mailing people this time who select a number that has already gone or are out of range; it’s simply too time consuming and shouldn’t be necessary.

I will use a random number generator to select three numbers between 1 and 250 shortly after I close the competition. Those three members who have selected the right numbers, or are closest, will be the three winners and I will mail them accordingly. In the event that more than one member has selected one of the winning numbers the first member to have posted that number will be deemed the winner. The latter method of selection will also apply where a winning number has not been posted and two or more members are equally closest to that winning number.

Existing gold members who win can nominate someone else to have the gold or pass and I will redraw. Sprite is not allowed to enter.

As I have done before, as the thread moves forward, I will post a list of all the numbers (or my paid PA .. coughs .. Dani .. will ) chosen to that point with the member’s name. Look for these posts (points downwards) and make it easier for yourself by just taking into consideration the posts/numbers selected after that in addition to my post obviously.

Good luck.

John

edit - one post per member please. If you have posted more than once, even if you mess up in your first post, only your first post will apply. Sighs ok good mood today so allowing people who pick a number already gone to try again.

Latest list of numbers taken with owner posted page 10 (28/11/14 08:00 GMT). 220 numbers chosen so far.

Competition will close this Saturday morning (29/11/14) circa 07:00 GMT .. its rather run its course.

*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED*

Draw:

83 - Sitting. Already has gold. Awaiting instruction to re-draw or gift someone else.
113 - Sheripie. Gifted gold.
207 - Longhairy. Gifted gold.

Thanks for playing everyone and a thank you to Dani for helping me manage the competition/thread.
Site administrator
0 likes
And I get to go first .. 109.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
113~ pretty please John smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
33 Please
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
88, thanks SJ!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Hi SJ - very generous of you - can you enter more than once?

0 likes
242 - You're awesome, John.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Captain Turtle
0 likes
77 please John
Insert something witty here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
212 please
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would like 233 please.