tasting cum

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
My wife likes me to lick my cum from her pussy after sex, any other girls enjoy this ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Initially when a man tried this it threw me a little. I now enjoy this so much with my husband. The feeling is so kinky and wonderful. It's something that I tried long before I was married and loved. Now my husband loves this too. It gives me a little rush lol. Sometimes we share a long kiss afterwards.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
My husband does this to me from time to time and I rather enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was first turned off by the request of a lover to go down on me after he had filled my pussy. Now, I definitely enjoy it when my husband does it. It is not an all the time thing, but a special occasion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes I enjoy it! Despite what you read in stories and on the forums, it is extremely rare to find a man who goes down on a pussy full of cum. I have only ever been with about six men who were willing to eat creampie. Most often it is other women who lick the cum from my pussy, when I have a threesome with a couple. Believe me, having a female lover lick her husband/boyfriends cum from my pussy is very arousing.
Lurker
0 likes
I hate to be the odd one out, but I have no desire to have that done. Now if it was requested by my partner, I would probably say whatever floats ur boat...but I am pretty certain that I will never hear those words from my husband and I am perfectly ok with that
Lurker
0 likes
I have tasted two type of cums.... mine and my girl friend.... And I have found mine tastiest :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the taste of cum. As I've talked with two special friends on lush I would love to share a guys cum with another woman in a deep kiss... Very hot!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I like a girl to eat cum out of my pussy but not a guy.