6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Does a peach pussy turn you on or off?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I certainly have no complaints about a peach pussy, that looks hot, but I think some outie puffy pussy lips is even hotter. Power to the labia!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm really not that hard to please concerning pussies, but yes, I do have a special thing for those wonderful innies. Personal preference of mine.

I really don't think it's a universal preference among guys though, and it only has a minor impact concerning how much I'll be aroused by a girl myself.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never heard of any type of pussy turning off a man, that said i have a thing for outies. Love to put a nice big labia in my mouth
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me, the operative word is "pussy". If you have one, it's "game on". I find this thread funny, because my idea of peach is the taste. (sigh!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gondwana

Never heard of any type of pussy turning off a man

Let's just say that we obviously must move in different circles, lol.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Now that dpw made an appearance in this thread, it just reminded me that the only thing that I like better than a 'peach pussy' is a 'strawberry asshole'.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Massive turn on - show me and i'll show you the evidence ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be quite happy to have a peach pussy on the end of my tongue right now !!! or anytime actually or nearly any pussy at all come to think of it !!! Any offers ??? its very warm and wet !!
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to have a 'peach plump' pussy but would never consider surgery on my protruding labia lips. Guess I have to live with what nature gave me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if you mean a womans pussy with just a little bit of fuzz like a fresh peach... yes I have trouble NOT eating those!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them. labiaplasty is on a steep rise here in central Florida, according to a plastic surgeon buddy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love them well I love all pussies.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Peach , Strawberry , Pineapple they all taste good to me.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I assume a peach pussy is a neat and slightly plump pussy that's shaven? It's a good description of mine it it is..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oohlala74
I assume a peach pussy is a neat and slightly plump pussy that's shaven? It's a good description of mine it it is..

Oh my god, now id definitely love to have you ride my hairy legs and watch you getting turned on. X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd rather ride your gorgeous cock Mancman2010, you're utterly gorgeous x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We could do that afterwards! xxx
0 likes
The appearance of a pussy does not really matter much to me. If we at the point where I'm getting a good look at her pussy, that's enough for me. How it feels on my cock, tongue, and fingers and how it tastes when I eat it are more important than how it looks. More visible parts of her anatomy (tits, face, hair, ass) are what attract me visually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why wouldn't it turn me on?
Lurker
0 likes
Peach pussy is hot but I think every pussy is beautiful in its own way. I know that sounds corny but it is fun to see what a lady's pussy looks like compared to the rest of her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is a peach pussy? Need pics.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does it matter? I am turned on by a person, their character.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ain't nothing sweeter than those Georgia peaches
ride em harder
Classified
0 likes
Quote by oohlala74

Is it, I am still unsure of the referencing, can you help me?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Is it, I am still unsure of the referencing, can you help me?

Filther lol ;)

Devil's Advocate
0 likes
It's what my wife's packing, and consequently all I've known for quite some time now. I'm of course, a fan.

I occasionally think back with some fondness to the more blossoming variety, but as others have said, pussy's pussy. It's the woman who makes it, not the other way around.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Robert0909
Does it matter? I am turned on by a person, their character.

Amen!!